Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Telesales Vacancy in Sidcup

I'm looking to recruit a Telesales person for my company in Sidcup. Salary £Neg depending on experience, uncapped commision, realistic earnings of around 20-22K including upto 17-18 basic. If you know anyone who is interested the job spec is attached.

Comments

• Out of interest where abouts are you based fella? I'm IT recruitment too and didn't know there were any companies based around the Cup Massive.
  • I'll have it, anything but this...
  • yeah he knows it's sidcup......what part of where abouts did you not understand....i'll keep it simple...where abouts in sidcup.....wassamatter?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I'll have it, anything but this...

Yup, but then the boss will see what you do ! ;-)
  • Don't hire AFKA, he'll be on this website all day.
  • Wassamatter....? St Johns Road. Dave you've killed me!! Trying to recruit is a serious business. Anyway, Taxi for Hillsy.
  • edited January 2007
    I'm sure the *** know what he's upto!!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah he knows it's sidcup......what part of where abouts did you not understand....i'll keep it simple...where abouts in sidcup.....wassamatter?

LOL......Cheers mate!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]yeah he knows it's sidcup......what part of where abouts did you not understand....i'll keep it simple...where abouts in sidcup.....wassamatter?

lol nice one ooooh aaaah
  • Sponsored links:

• you not that great IT Services company in the High Street are you?

I only have praise for them......
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Out of interest where abouts are you based fella? I'm IT recruitment too and didn't know there were any companies based around the Cup Massive.[/quote]

I'm not in IT recruitment, but recruiting for this position to work for me. Part of our business is recruitment - www.itrm.co.uk, but it's really hard to get good telesales staff....in and around this area, most good ones want to work in London.
  • "in and around this area, most good ones want to work in London. "

Or India.
  • Well that took everyone's mind off of all the players we are not signing...See some of you tomorrow at Forest.
  • Dan, I do know a Spurs fan who works in Sidcup for an IT company...He might be looking for a change of career path?
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Out of interest where abouts are you based fella? I'm IT recruitment too and didn't know there were any companies based around the Cup Massive.

I'm not in IT recruitment, but recruiting for this position to work for me. Part of our business is recruitment - www.itrm.co.uk, but it's really hard to get good telesales staff....in and around this area, most good ones want to work in London.

Dont know why! I'd love to work in Sidcup. That would be a 10min walk for me.
  • roar em on for me hillsy ...i'm making my second appearance of the season for the vets if charlton don't sign me first...cultured left foot, fat and slow....i could cover for andy reid
  • [cite]Posted By: Spud[/cite]Dan, I do know a Spurs fan who works in Sidcup for an IT company...He might be looking for a change of career path?

I'd never employ a Spud.

Got a gooner, scouser, AFC Wimbledon and even a Nigel but never ever a Spud
  • oohaahmortimer - roar em on for me hillsy ...

There's no other way is there in my book of supporting!! Anyway it's a serious job opportunity, so if anyone know's anyone then drop me a line. AFKA has the mobile.
  • edited January 2007
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• I look forward to hearing from you.

Badger.

LOL!
  • edited January 2007
    lol