Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is there any player at the club that one of you

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
lot does not hate?

So far from today and over the previous weeks I notice that amongst the current hate figures are;
Basey
Sam
Spring
Semedo (anyone that does rate him is mad)
Bailey (cheat etc according to some)
JJ (over hyped rubbish according to some)
Burton
Mooney
Dickson (the only one I really agree with)

Please feel free to add any I have missed, then we can work out a team that Parky should play, we could call it Charlton fickle XI.

Comments

• Options
    Nope i think youv pretty much covered the whole team there more or less, what about the ladies team?
  • Options
    Don't forget the 3 CHs cfgs, particularly Llera!

No wonder Curbs f'd off all those years ago. Always been the same!
  • Options
    How about Mootoo (wages for nothing)
  • Options
    Llera was poor last night, very poor..
  • Options
    There's always going to be one of the players that the supporters are gong to pick up on if they're having a bad day at the office.

As well as supporting our club, it's totally acceptable (within reason) to criticise who you want, when you want. That's just part of being a supporter, is it not?

If everything was peachy 100% of the time then it would all be a bit boring. I guess even the kings of the castle (Man Yoo et al) have complaints within their support slagging off certain players?

I was slagging Sam off at the Hartlepool game yet praising him more last night as his game was better. Same with Shelvey.

An opinion is an opinion is an opinion...
  • Options
    Elliot hasn't been mentioned has he?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Elliot hasn't been mentioned has he?
    well he didn't have to do much last night did he?
  • Options
    How you missed Llera off that list is beyond me. ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]There's always going to be one of the players that the supporters are gong to pick up on if they're having a bad day at the office.

As well as supporting our club, it's totally acceptable (within reason) to criticise who you want, when you want. That's just part of being a supporter, is it not?

If everything was peachy 100% of the time then it would all be a bit boring. I guess even the kings of the castle (Man Yoo et al) have complaints within their support slagging off certain players?

I was slagging Sam off at the Hartlepool game yet praising him more last night as his game was better. Same with Shelvey.

An opinion is an opinion is an opinion...[/quote]

This is true... Spring is out of the firing line right now cos he hasnt been seen for a while but no doubt when Semedo gets dropped for him and has a stinker, it will be Springs turn and everyone will call for Semedo lol
    Somebody always has to be blamed, human nature..only way of getting frustration out. IMHO last night i thought PP got it wrong
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Elliot hasn't been mentioned has he?
    well he didn't have to do much last night did he?
    OP did not state this stipulation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You missed Omo ;-)

i did first couple of games but he has improved game by game so now dont agree with it, although he still gets alot of stick

I think it is a fair point, but in fairness alot of it is down 2 one poor performance or eg. Shelvey being played out of position and peoples expectations are higher then they are for other players because of what he is capable of doing
  • Options
    I love Lloydie if that's of any help ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]I love Lloydie if that's of any help ;-)

Never! thats alright quite a few do, you are always going to get people on his back though as he can be quite frustrating. i'm neither a lover or hater of lloydie
  • Options
    Racon?

We're in Div 3, if our players weren't shit we wouldn't be here.
  • Options
    The way I see it there are two types of criticism for your own teams players:

1- Players you like but know they can do better:
    Sam
    Mooney
    Bailey (with the play acting)
    Jonjo

2-Players that probably just are not good enough for your team:
    McLeod
    Dickson
    Llera (imho a liability)

The second category is not "hated" just not good or particularly liked.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]The way I see it there are two types of criticism for your own teams players:

1- Players you like but know they can do better:
    Sam
    Mooney
    Bailey (with the play acting)
    Jonjo

2-Players that probably just are not good enough for your team:
    McLeod
    Dickson
    Llera (imho a liability)

The second category is not "hated" just not good or particularly liked.

Spot on i get more pissed off with players that should do better than those that are just shit
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Racon?

We're in Div 3, if our players weren't shit we wouldn't be here.

We are in Division 3 because of the shit team management/coaching we have suffered since Curbishley left.
  • Options
    Dailly.
  • Options
    Don't forget the ball boys
  • Options
    There not fit to wear the shirt
    parky
    murray
    and the idiots who throw the ball on the pitch
    and stewards

Apart from that i'm full of love !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think hate is wrong cfgs, its just frustration knowing that players are better than they sometimes perform. I personally will back our players 99.9% of the time although sometimes like Llera last night they push you and thats just passion in wanting your club and the players to be the best it/they can, but i don't hate him, did not slate him and will be back again Saturday backing him and the rest of the team as always. I also agree with some of the other posts here, football is all about opinion when it comes to supporters, and quite right as its not cheap to go and see your club now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: you tube cafc[/cite]Somebody always has to be blamed

That seems to be the nature of many Charlton supporters today, unfortunately.

Never happy unless they've got a scapegoat.
  • Options
    Don't forget Carl Jenkinson. No first team assists or goals and we're nearly in Feb. Disgraceful