Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Orient

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
I actually think they played quite well, did their homework and deserve a bit more credit instead of putting all the blame on us!

Comments

• Options
    2004 charlton finished 7th in top flight and orient finished 6th bottom of 4th tier ....
    and with 20 minutes left last night i'd have been happy with a point against them when b4 last night they were a point from relegation ....
    how times change
    still let's all lower our expectations and be happy we're in with a shout of promotion to the championship!!
  • Options
    We have to lower our expectations in regards to the players we employ, we are in the third division.
    What relevance does 2004 have to Orients play last night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]2004 charlton finished 7th in top flight and orient finished 6th bottom of 4th tier ....
    and with 20 minutes left last night i'd have been happy with a point against them when b4 last night they were a point from relegation ....
    how times change
    still let's all lower our expectations and be happy we're in with a shout of promotion to the championship!!

You're getting as bad as the muppets commentating on Sky, now, Oohaah...
  • Options
    lol weegie i heard that from them two ... gary birtles grinds on me, he tries to be enthusiastic i'll give him that
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]2004 charlton finished 7th in top flight and orient finished 6th bottom of 4th tier ....
    how times change

Tried not to bite, but this is just ridiculous. Leeds were in a Champions League semi-final not long ago, what difference does that make to their current situation?!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    in 2004 leeds got relegated from the prem ...
    i'm just saying how times change and we have to lower our expectations ....
    i'm agreeing we have to be delighted with scrappy wins against the likes of hartlepool and have to accept that the likes of orient can beat us now with more hunger and endeavour ...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]lol weegie i heard that from them two ... gary birtles grinds on me, he tries to be enthusiastic i'll give him that

Enthusiastic wasn''t the word i was using for him last night!!
  • Options
    i'm being polite weegie... apparently there are ladies present;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i'm being polite weegie... apparently there are ladies present;-)

Women, maybe. Not sure about any ladies...

;-)