Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Timetable for training 26 Jan 2010

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
10:00 - 10:10 - Introductions - Get to know your teammates so you can recognise them on the pitch (facilitated by M Lera).
10:10 - 11:00 - Laws of the game - Offside rule explained with practical learning excercises (facilitated by C Dickson).
11-00 - 11:15 - Tea
11:15 - 12:00 - Playacting for beginners - Increase your feigned injury effectiveness (facilitated by N Bailey)
12:00 - 12:30 - Lunch
12:30 - 13:30 - Jedi mind tricks and persuasion techniques - How to approach the referee and officials and actually have him take some notice (facilitated by J Shelvey)
13:30 - 13:45 - More tea
13:45 - 15:00 - Review of game and absolute ProZone raosting (facilitated by P Parkinson)

That result was comming as far as i could see, best to get it out of the system now. With better finishing we could have won 3-1.

Onwards and upwards.

Lera? better up front heading into the box than at the back!

Comments

• Options
    They will be having the morning off you know.
  • Options
    I just can't see how parky and breaker and kins couldn't get them fired up for last night, what's wrong with them? We should have been on it from kick off, is parky to soft? To much into tactics and philosphy than grab them by the balls and tell them to put some bloody effot in.
  • Options
    They need a swift kick up the arse thats for sure.
  • Options
    they need to spend the day before a match just practising kicking the ball to a team mate...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Lardy[/cite]Lera? better up front heading into the box than at the back!
    LOL - when the commentator said "Llera is a real danger in the opposition penalty area' I couldn't help but shout out 'and his own f***ing penalty area' (cue bemused looks from my wife)
  • Options
    I'll try and make some sly comments about this when the players go and get their lunch from CO-OP or the chip shop in New Eltham :P
  • Options
    Is that where you work Nath ?