Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team for Saturday

Elliott
Omo
Dailly
Sodje
Basey (Unless Youga can run 10 yards)
Sam
Bailey
Semedo
Racon
Mooney
Burton (Unless he's had the Hernia operation that he desperately needs)

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]Elliott
    Omo
    Dailly
    Sodje
    Sam
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Racon
    Mooney

Why Omo and not Richardson?

I'd go for:

Elliot
    Richardson
    Sodje
    Dailly
    Youga (if fit)
    Wagstaff
    Semedo
    Bailey
    Racon
    Burton
    Mooney
  • Options
    I wonder how you would play these teams?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    Omo
    Dailly
    Sodje
    Sam
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Racon
    Mooney

I'd go for:

Elliot
    Richardson
    Sodje
    Dailly
    Youga (if fit)
    Wagstaff
    Semedo
    Bailey
    Racon
    Burton
    Mooney

Richardson has been poor since he came back & Omo was growing in confidence and had done little wrong in the last few games he played. Simples.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]I wonder how you would play these teams?

4-4-2
  • Options
    So you will put bailey out on the left
  • Options
    Omo
    Dailly
    Sodje
    Sam
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Racon
    Mooney
    SNAP!
  • Options
    No. I will play Racon on the left.
    He is a good enough footballer to play tucked in on the left and not wander around aimlessly like JJ. He will link up with the left back and provide some meaningful possession.
    He will play that position until we sign a left midfielder.
  • Options
    whatever the team, we need to dop the two biggest donkies in Sam and ML and even JJ
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]So you will put bailey out on the left
    i would push bailey back left he drifts there anyway!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]No. I will play Racon on the left.
    He is a good enough footballer to play tucked in on the left and not wander around aimlessly like JJ. He will link up with the left back and provide some meaningful possession.

Your knowledge of football is fantastic. \why do you think he aint playing there??? Because he has said he doesn't want to. So for you very ill informed mind he wont link up well he played there and couldn't/wouldn't do the job. And as for your cheap little shot at jonjo, before you start going on about wandering about aimlessly do a bit of research and find out where he is meant to be playing. See unless i'm mistaken you wasn't at the team talk and had no input into where he should be playing. I'm also taking a little guess here that parky aint text you and told you the role in which he wants jonjo to play. So without that information you are gonna play a player in a postion he's refused to play in......I dont understand why you aint the manager
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]No. I will play Racon on the left.

Your knowledge of football is fantastic. \why do you think he aint playing there??? Because he has said he doesn't want to. So for you very ill informed mind he wont link up well he played there and couldn't/wouldn't do the job. And as for your cheap little shot at jonjo, before you start going on about wandering about aimlessly do a bit of research and find out where he is meant to be playing. See unless i'm mistaken you wasn't at the team talk and had no input into where he should be playing. I'm also taking a little guess here that parky aint text you and told you the role in which he wants jonjo to play. So without that information you are gonna play a player in a postion he's refused to play in......I dont understand why you aint the manager

Footballs all about opinions...
  • Options
    No actually football is about teamwork and doing all you can for those that pay to see you. Its about just putting a shift in even if you feel your better elsewhere . Its not about opinions or about players that say if i cant play there i aint playing
  • Options

Elliott
    --Richardson---Dailly-- Sodje
    Youga/Basey 2nd choice

spring

Waggy
    McKenzie
    Bailey

Shelvey

Burton
  • Options
    We'll keep the same team on Saturday but for the run of away games I can see us converting back to the 4-5-1 that served us so well at the start of the season with Mooney being dropped for Wagstaff.
  • Options
    lets not over react. We missed a lot of chances and really could have won easily last night. I think Sodje should come back and maybe bring racon in and return shelvey to his role in behind the front man. Give Burton a rest.
  • Options
    Elliot
    Richardson
    Daily
    Sodje
    Youga, Basey if unfit
    Sam
    Semedo
    Bailey
    Shelvey
    Basey, if youga fit- mckenzie if not
    Mooney

Only reason i have left out burton is i feel he could do with the rest, the sooner he has his op the better imho
    I would play 4-4-1-1, shelvey behind mooney
  • Options
    You'd play McKenzie at left back?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]You'd play McKenzie at left back?

No, left midfield! Youga at left back, if not basey at left back and mckenzie in front of him
  • Options
    Has the other Sodje gone back to Sheff Weds?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Has the other Sodje gone back to Sheff Weds?

Yep, so we could probably do with another striker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]
    Omo
    Dailly
    Sodje
    Sam
    Bailey
    Semedo
    Racon
    Mooney

I'd go for:

Elliot
    Richardson
    Sodje
    Dailly
    Youga (if fit)
    Wagstaff
    Semedo
    Bailey
    Racon
    Burton
    Mooney

Richardson has been poor since he came back & Omo was growing in confidence and had done little wrong in the last few games he played. Simples.

mid-life crisis, I think you're having one mate!

Richardson was the only bright spot last night - he defended well and his surges forward were our most likely sources of a goal

we must have been watching a very different game..
  • Options
    I'd start Sodje and McKenzie instead of Mooney up top. Also would like to see Racon come back in, probably ahead of Shelvey who imo just isn't doing it on the left he would be better in the centre but Semedo/Bailey to their jobs better in there.

Reckon Shelvey would probably benefit from Youga being back in the team, we know he likes to bomb forward so if Shelvey was to play left he would have another option instead of cutting in.