Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We're Missing Youga

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
Is their any news on when he's coming back? I feel we really miss the balance his attacking brings to the team. I know Jonjo hasn't exactly set the world alight on the wing but with a ball carrying/overlapping full back giving him space or passing options he could be transformed. Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Options
    He'll never play for us again. Sam needs a wake up call and maybe he should be dropped for one game for Wagstaff who is more direct.
  • Options
    Sorry TRR blonde moment i meant Youga
  • Options
    Oh! Totally agree in that case! Basey is a good crosser of the ball but we do miss Youga's pace in attack and defence.
  • Options
    Love Youga, would love to see him back on the pitch. The attacking flair is something we're missing, he can be the link from almost conceeding to scoring ourselves.
  • Options
    Basey cannot defend, too often teams are targeting him and we look like being exposed. Many of the goals we've conceded have been from his side, sooner Youga is back the better. Basey as LM would work better imho
  • Options
    er, Youga is a defender - problem we had tonight was up-front.

Youga wont help us in that dept and is the least of our worries
  • Options
    Whens Youga back roughly? Any links or quotes from him or parky would be great, amazing how much you can miss one or two players!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]er, Youga is a defender - problem we had tonight was up-front.

Youga wont help us in that dept and is the least of our worries

I think it was the midfield who went missing tonight to be honest.
  • Options
    Youga didn't look very injured in the club shop last night.
  • Options
    Probably not totally match fit yet though, an injury thats kept him out this long won't be shaken off in a hurry.