Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are we the most predictable club in the whole league?

- 35 year old boy scores winner on return to club he started career with
- ten month unbeaten home run surrendered to a team near the bottom of the league
- chance to go equal top and we f it up
- and once again we lose on the telly

Do other teams do this to their supporters all the time?

ROLL ON SATURDAY...

Comments

• Options
    probably more so
  • Options
    Makes me livid
  • Options
    curbs should never have let mcgleish go
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    I am so livid with that performace.. the only players to come out of credit were Sam, Bailey and Wagstaff. I only saw 2nd half and that was enough. Again I like Mooney and Burton but sorry these were off the game.. Felt parky made a panic subs but cant knock for him that as Mooney and Burton were ineffective. Also we lost the game thanks to an elbow in the face of Bailey which shouldve got pulled back for and a foul given to us
  • Options
    Well we all know who to blame for that then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite]I am so livid with that performace.. the only players to come out of credit were Sam, Bailey and Wagstaff.
    In fairness, I thought Richardson had a pretty good game, got forward a lot and made some important blocks defensively.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    thanks aliwibble thanks for the reminder so much for my predictions.. Well I didn't think we were going to lose tonight but thats for sure ... but then having supported Charlton since around 1986 I should know better
  • Options
    sorry I forgot about Richardson.. sorry I missed him out.. he did have a good game...
  • Options
    Well you weren't the one who started the thread saying When we beat Leyton Orient.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richardson was ok going forward but toffee at the back!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]- 35 year old boy scores winner on return to club he started career with
    - ten month unbeaten home run surrendered to a team near the bottom of the league

ROLL ON SATURDAY...

And just see how you feel when Pardew sticks it up us in the playoffs!
  • Options
    Well they will be dancing in the Streets of Norwich and Leeds tonight. So at least we have made others happy!
  • Options
    millwall in the playoffs
  • Options
    FFS nolly not even in jest !
  • Options
    horrible thought,we the fans will turn up,but our players??????????
  • Options
    What drives me nuts is that Orient actually can and had a go. Why cant we scare the shit out of teams ? rip em to bits in the first mins -- bury the bastards. Why is it even when we are right at the top teams come to us and think they can get something ?
  • Options
    Same ole Charlton. Absolute disgrace tonight.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    All except MK DONS laugh at our position... they felt our wrath!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]- 35 year old boy scores winner on return to club he started career with

ROLL ON SATURDAY...

And just see how you feel when Pardew sticks it up us in the playoffs!

Oh PLEASE don't say that....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]What drives me nuts is that Orient actually can and had a go. Why cant we scare the shit out of teams ? rip em to bits in the first mins -- bury the bastards. Why is it even when we are right at the top teams come to us and think they can get something ?

The players we have just arent up to it. If we were gonna do anyone 3 or 4 it was tonight.

The quality of our play was atrocious at times.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]What drives me nuts is that Orient actually can and had a go. Why cant we scare the shit out of teams ? rip em to bits in the first mins -- bury the bastards. Why is it even when we are right at the top teams come to us and think they can get something ?

The players we have just arent up to it. If we were gonna do anyone 3 or 4 it was tonight.

The quality of our play was atrocious at times.

Overreaction. Why was tonight the game we'd score 3 or 4?

Plenty of games to go. Fair enough if we continue to struggle to score but you can't say players aren't up to it based on one game. Unless you're trying to be funny.
  • Options
    If you think mckenzie dickson and mooney will get us outta this league im impressed you switched your pc on.
  • Options
    Bloody hell , there was me thinking we were third in the league and and only just lost our first home game in a year.

I feel like topping meself after reading these posts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Bloody hell , there was me thinking we were third in the league and and only just lost our first home game in a year.

an element of knee jerk reactions but that was truly dire

semedo going off was the biggest WTF? Moment I've had all season
  • Options
    We need our own Holt, Lambert, Forster, sort of player. If our midfield doesn't turn up like today, then we really do look dire.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Bloody hell , there was me thinking we were third in the league and and only just lost our first home game in a year.

an element of knee jerk reactions but that was truly dire

semedo going off was the biggest WTF? Moment I've had all season

It was a definite move of desperation on Parky's part.

I feel there is a simple explanation for tonight, Bailey didn't get to influence the game as he usually does, I won't go as far as to say he was poor but he definitely didn't influence the game like he usually does and imo was the same last week. When Bailey doesn't play well neither does the team.
  • Options
    I saw this in my crystal fosters glass in the lib.
    Len Glover and AFKA jr................I told you so
  • Options
    Said the same about Bailey on the way out of the ground, colthe3rd. Isn't that what used to be said about Scotty Parker before he left one January ?
  • Options
    But laying down "injured" but suddenly getting "better" when Orient scored and chasing the Ref ?
    There is NO excuse for that.