Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

train probs tonight

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
my train, 1706 from charing cross via greenwich has been diverted down the bexleyheath line because of a train failure at woolwich. Expect delays.

Comments

• Options
    Bugger
  • Options
    if they are suggest heading to north greeniwch and attempt getting on a bus.
  • Options
    I think we should look for alerts where trains aren't buggered. much easier.

the twitter south eastern update told me about 9.30 that there were problems on my line. thats f**king handy when i needed to know before 7.30am.
  • Options
    Must have been on my train! & a 54 bus has just sailed by making out it was full! Grrr
  • Options
    do that at bromley at half 4 every week day
  • Options
    finally made it to the liberal. Must have been on your 54 KBLS
  • Options
    Anyone else had problems? Not going to leave work till 7 but might start walking to the station now.
  • Options
    London bridge station shut. Emergency evacuation. No idea why
  • Options
    Alex & CWLC:
    You in the Lib yet ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    Ha, just walked through my front door. Had a lucky escape at my local station, went to get my bike and noticed about 15 police hanging around. Thought nothing of it. Went to my bike. As I was putting my hat on I noticed that nearly every other bike in the shed was missing a wheel apart from mine. Stroke of luck that be