Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CL match at The Valley

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
I was wondering, I've seen before you have end of season matches etc at The Valley with everyone putting in something like £35 a head and I was wondering if you will be doing it this season?

Comments

• Options
    Whatever you do don't play on the wings. That pitch is so wide I almost killed myself sprinting around it!
  • Options
    I'd be up for this!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]Whatever you do don't play on the wings. That pitch is so wide I almost killed myself sprinting around it!

Should have gone up and down the wings !!!!
  • Options
    I'd go in goal - can't do that running thing these days!
  • Options
    Not this year, hopefully we'll get something planned for summer 2011
  • Options
    Why not this year afka? Maybe someone else could oganise it? Or not? Haha

i would love to do this. Would have to be upfront for me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]Why not this year afka? Maybe someone else could oganise it? Or not? Haha

i would love to do this. Would have to be upfront for me!

Me too, or Attacking mid. Yeah why next year?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2010
    I don't think y'all realise the amount of organisation that goes into the whole day in terms of fundraising, collecting money and promotion...

That being said, if you're desperate to play this year, you can always organise something yourselves for you and mates.
  • Options
    perhaps nathan could throw something together.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I don't think y'all realise the amount of organisation that goes into the whole day in terms of fundraising, collecting money and promotion...

That being said, if you're desperate to play this year, you can always organise something yourselves for you and mates.

Im not desperate to play, but am keen as haven't played a CL match yet. so regardless whether at the valley or up the heath dont really bother me too much, thought maybe if get a list of ppl together and then set a date shouldnt be too hard

yeah let NP organise it aswell, he's clearly very good at it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll and get a couple of Cl friendlies arranged before the end of the season
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I don't think y'all realise the amount of organisation that goes into the whole day in terms of fundraising, collecting money and promotion...

You also forgot to mention that despite what some people may think the Hire of the pitch/ Millenium suite etc that day should of cost us something in the region of £10k. Needless to say we did not pay anywhere near that much.