Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ever lost anything at football?

Apart from the will to live sometimes and lots of money on bad bets,i have lost my 2 false front teeth on many occassions sorry if they have ever hit you in the back of the head. And also my wedding ring flew off in one game when we scored did find it in the end though.lol

Comments

• Options
    The will to live?
  • Options
    Money and freedom
  • Options
    Where's Airman? There must be some interesting things that turn up as lost property.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    My self respect
  • Options
    I remember our back four went missing one season, although the memory's not that good it could have more than one season : )
  • Options
    Money, more recently my house keys on boxing day :-(
  • Options
    A Brand new phone that I had collected that day, celberated a goal watched it bounce down the stairs in North Upper, when the dust settled could not find it.
  • Options
    What about your lighter?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]What about your lighter?

Oh yeah my personally engraved Zippo that has 4th generation addick on it. I bet someoen on here has it :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: fog horn[/cite]Apart from the will to live sometimes and lots of money on bad bets,i have lost my 2 false front teeth on many occassions sorry if they have ever hit you in the back of the head. And also my wedding ring flew off in one game when we scored did find it in the end though.lol

lol, i've completely forgot about your front teeth trick ! used to freak me out.

you also lost your voice halfway through starting "We're by far....." in a pub at that Bristol game :-)

I've lost my mobile before at a game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Half my front tooth - I fell over on the steps in the East Stand when I was about 9.
  • Options
    The ability to breathe properly through my nose after a Wolves (away) match when I was 8.
  • Options
    The use of my thumb for about a month after a badly judged and misguided attempt to punch a wayward shot back on to the pitch. Mrs Cafcfan left an umbrella at Hillsborough but she'd already used it to hit a Sheff Wed fan so it wasn't much use anymore.
  • Options
    My soul
  • Options
    I remember Clem_Snide losing his balance at Villa Park after about 16 pints & ending up in A&E 12 hours later with severe knee related damage.
  • Options
    Apart from what Uncle and Leroy said, my phone when Dennis scored in the last minute. (along with the £35 or whatever it was Jordan charged us for the privilege of standing in that shithole!) - despite all that, still brings a smile to my face - a great day out!
  • Options
    I went with a friend to arsenal v man utd years ago when arsenal lost 6-2 at home, the arsenal ground staff desided to paint the crash barriers red just before the game so i lost all the clothes i was wearing that night due to nice go fast strip throught all my stuff!! and i lost my fav charlton hat at the old den once and i was gutted to lose that hat it was the night when we went 2-0 up in the first half, I think it was paul williams goals too. I was sitting in the main stand in the millwall end front row and jumped up to go mad when we scored in both goals. I dont know how i didnt get battered in that game! but sick in the end 2-2 finish
  • Options
    Was in the Park Lane end at Spurs earlier in the season against Man City when we won 3-0 and realised just on the half-time whistle when I was queueing up for a beer that I'd lost my mobile, presumably when celebrating Krancjar's opening goal half way towards the end of the first half. Was panicing big time, managed to get my round in, then literally flew across the back of the Park Lane end up the stairwell against 10,000 odd Spurs fans trying to get down and where the people around us had got out of there seats, I caught a glimpse of my phone about 6 rows down from my seat. Was well lucky that night, would have cried my eyes out if I'd lost my phone. Have since got insurance for it, just to be on the safe side.
  • Options
    My mind...
  • Options
    Tonight - my temper was well and truly lost
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lost my bloody bag with house keys in it tonight :o(
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I was/am close to losing any respect I had/have for Nicky "I'm injured" Bailey.
  • Options
    I lost part of my kneecap at swindon away when i was in my early twenties
  • Options
    My virginity
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]My virginity

At football ???
  • Options
    Optimism