Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Film About Nicky Bailey

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
Watch through till the end

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1264153024937RA83

Comments

• Options
    Heres one i found for the streaker

http://en.tackfilm.se/?id=1264153305292RA77
  • Options
    Thats prety good shame its not an English site
  • Options
    Bumped for my mate Colin.
  • Options
    I can well imagine Nicky and his family have a really good laugh at that.
  • Options
    Swedish Hero?
  • Options
    How about:

Nicky Bailey: I lay down in the midfield, Injured, but when Orient score I'll get up and run after the Ref...........
  • Options
    shameful that. why?
  • Options
    oh Nicky Bailey
    tonight you cost us a goal
    oh Nicky Bailey,
    cause on the ground you did roll
    Oh Nicky Bailey
    why are you such a tart ?
  • Options
    Bailey is clearly our best player but why the hell does he have to roll around on the floor EVERY single game. I came out of the ground after the Hartlepool game and said sooner or later he is going to be play acting and we will let in a goal because of it. Never thought it would be the following week! Tonight he went down over nothing and stayed on the floor, mean while play continued and the cross for the goal came from a fairly central position which is where he should have been covering. For me, he cost us that goal and it is very dissapointing. Like I said at the start he is clearly our best player and does not need to do this play acting every week, it is just pathetic.
  • Options
    Not blaming Him for the goal, but, maybe if he'd been on his feet he might have helped the defence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I blamed him for the goal at the game and I still do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I blamed him for the goal at the game and I still do.

So do i he was trying to cheat and it backfired. You cant leave him out the team but if i was parky i'd be asking him to stop all this b***lcks all the time
  • Options
    Nicky did get fouled this time that being the difference - he needs to only go down when fouled not on every tackle!
  • Options
    What a bunch of shortsighted toss! It was solely Bailey's fault we lost was it? Understand JonJo and the others had a good game Uncle?
  • Options
    didnt see them falling on the floor mind.
  • Options
    No Chaz it wasn't only Bailey's fault - we could not defend, rarely got our foot on the ball in midfield and had nothing up front. Shocking allround really - distribution from the back was comedy.
  • Options
    Don't think Nicky would have got back in time anyway...........even if he'd have got up straight away.
  • Options
    The fact is, IMHO, the fact that he was laying there appealling for a freekick, it must have sidetracked the rest of the team.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]The fact is, IMHO, the fact that he was laying there appealling for a freekick, itmusthave sidetracked the rest of the team.......

Well if it did P.....it shouldn't have!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]The fact is, IMHO, the fact that he was laying there appealling for a freekick, itmusthave sidetracked the rest of the team.......

Well if it did P.....it shouldn't have!

But obviously it did. Elliott even got booked for his protests to the ref after, so he was clealry distracted by it.