Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tevez V Gary "Boot Licker" Neville

Tevez summing up Gary Neville perfectly - Boot Licker

Tevez has been the best player in the UK this season IMHO.

Carlos-Tevez-001.jpg

Comments

• Options
    No - that would be Cesc Fabregas. Tevez has played well though - and Neville's a f***ing horrible little prick anyway.
  • Options
    Just heard the same thing reported on 5 Live. Did make me giggle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]No - that would be Cesc Fabregas. Tevez has played well though - and Neville's a f***ing horrible little prick anyway.

True on both counts
  • Options
    Premier League footballers are like children, one plus of being in League One is at least a punch up is a punch up rather than a collection of empty threats and moronic insults dictated to the press.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]Premier League footballers are like children, one plus of being in League One is at least a punch up is a punch up rather than a collection of empty threats and moronic insults dictated to the press.

Except for when Nicky Bailey threw himself to the ground against Carlisle after someone breathed on him!
  • Options
    The only way to get my wife to watch football on TV is if 'Carlito' is playing. This guy is loved in Argentina.
  • Options
    Was going to say! It can't be for his looks ....!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    No - that would be Cesc Fabregas. Tevez has played well though - and Neville's a f***ing horrible little prick anyway

True on both counts

very polite of you to mispell the last word!
  • Options
    Love it, we need much more of this in an increasingly sanitised game.

Tevez is right, Neville should have kept his trap shut.
  • Options
    Brilliant, Neville is a gobshite has-been that never really was much in his day... you want passion and determination like that in the modern game where too many appear to be just going through the motions to pick up their cheques
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    goes to say a lot about both players that we'd all to a man stick up for an Argentinan over an Englishman

Neville is as people say "a horrible little prick" , whereas Tevez is someone that plays football like he loves what he does
  • Options
    Tevez is my new favourite PL player.

I hate Neville, stupid arse licker.
  • Options
    Cant stand Neville but his comeback should just be ''Sorry Carlos, I cant hear you over my two Champions League Winners medals''

Then that really pisses Captain caveman off and he clubs that Northern prick to death next wednesday.
  • Options
    Tarado :-)

To be fair given that Tevez has been living here for four years and can't speak the language yet, he maybe would be better not calling other folk tarados
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Tevez is class, when we destroyed Lady Luck's very own personal football team in 2007(West Ham) he was the only player that worked his arse of up to the final whistle despite the sound thrashing we inflicted on them. He was and still is a quality footballer that is always worth watching and total respect to him. Gary Neville is a vile forgettable silly little man. I hope City batter them at Old Trafford too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Gary Neville is a vile forgettable silly little man.

brilliant line!
  • Options
    Wish he, Neville that is, played for us.

Always gives 100% and loves his Club. Gave it to the Scousers too.

And he has a nice collection of league medals as well as plenty of caps.

big fuss over nothing really. PN gave out a bit of stick and CT gave it back. Bring on the 2nd leg.
  • Options
    Henry, its not like you to take sides ;-)

I just want it to get really stirred up and it to go off next week.
  • Options
    The only reason why I like Gary Neville, the scrawny little shit, is that he irritates the hell out of the scousers.
  • Options
    best Neville quote is how Jaap Stam described him and Phil in his autobiography

"a pair of busy c*nts"

LOL!!