Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton-Hartlepool: Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    It's strange having Mooney score whilst listening to the commentary as my ears have some kind of inventive mental selection and my brain delivers me an image of Rooney scoring for Charlton.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]I got glad when I saw Leeds were losing, but then saw it was in the JPT! Can't say I care :p

Yes, perhaps it's better for them to win as it's another way for them to play more games and get distracted.
  • Options
    Commentator:

"Goal at Eastlands! Are you watching Alex Ferguson? Manchester City 1, Manchester United 1"

Well, considering he's the f***ing Man Utd manager I think that's pretty much a given, eh?

Twat
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]It's strange having Mooney score whilst listening to the commentary as my ears have some kind of inventive mental selection and my brain delivers me an image of Rooney scoring for Charlton.

We wish!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Commentator:

"Goal at Eastlands! Are you watching Alex Ferguson? Manchester City 1, Manchester United 1"

Well, considering he's the f***ing Man Utd manager I think that's pretty much a given, eh?

Twat

LOL
  • Options
    Leeds losing 1 - 0 to Calkisle in Football League Trophy Northern Division Final. Aren't you glad we aren't doing cups this year.
  • Options
    Was going to go the game straight after work and would have just made it for kick off, but realised I left my glasses at home! Made it back to listen to the second half.
  • Options
    Pen to Pool
  • Options
    hartlepool penalty
  • Options
    Fuckit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-1 shit
  • Options
    Foch.

Come on you Addicks!!
  • Options
    oooooopps

1-1
  • Options
    That's good news. We're going to have to learn to close out games like this if we're going to go straight up.

Come on Charlton - patience...

COYR
  • Options
    Get straight home. Switch the commentary on and they score. I must be jinxed.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Penalty only just made it in according to Sky Sports

Llera gave it away...

COME ON CHARLTON!
  • Options
    Just come on here and that happens... wot an arsehole!
  • Options
    Charlton Corner 5 Punched away
  • Options
    hartlepool 54% possession, we need to take control again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another chance for Burton
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    Llera gave it away...

radio said it was dailly
  • Options
    radio commentry says Dailey gave away the pen - take yr pick
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    BBC Website and Sky Sports News both said Llera so either way!
  • Options
    Leeds 1 Carlisle 1 JPT
  • Options
    shelvey 25 yarder, hit post
  • Options
    shelvey hits post
  • Options
    Didn't Hartlepool lose 5-0 at home to mk dons on Saturday, we should be winning by now come on Charlton
  • Options
    phew close again...cmon you reds
  • Options
    its coming
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!