Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Diawara

Sochaux, the club we signed him from are 3rd in the French league. Anyone know if they were any good before we signed him or have they improved dramatically (quite likely) since robbing us of nearly 4m?
If they are actually that good, then maybe Dowie did spot something and we should give him some time to settle in. He did look decent enough in his early games.

Comments

• Options
    I think we've been over critical of him in general. He didn't set the fee, he didn't speak English, he got injured early on, he's not had a settled run in the team, he's not had time to adapt to the pace of the English game. Also, he's ok when the ball is on the deck. I reckon give him time.
  • Options
    yes large. I feel sorry for him.

Come to mummy souley.
  • Options
    i agree, give him time(even tho we haven't got any time) and hopefully he'll improve and show us all what he's capable of. i prefer him to HH, el kack or fortune at centre half
  • Options
    " he's ok when the ball is on the deck" - thats the problem. Oppostion teams know his weakness and lump it up to him and he flaps
  • Options
    I actually prefer Fortune. Not the quickest but he can defend and right now that's what we need, someone who is no nonsense who can just get in the way and defend balls
  • Options
    I think he's our best Central Defender.

When is this Yank gonna be fit though?

ranked in order
    Diawara
    Elk
    HH
    Fortune (time for him to find a new club?)

I haven't seen Gibb or Sorondo enough to rank them
  • Options
    rue malaise nowaday
  • Options
    If only we could find another Rufus...
  • Options
    New song for him Souleymayne,souleymayne,olay,olay,olay