Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seol Ki-hyeon Released

He has been released from fulham, just thought he would be a very good signing! although maybe it is a bit ambitious as surely other clubs would be interested

We haven't stated any interest just thought what people think if we should go for him? or maybe he's of our radar as coming from a premiership club will he demand too much wages, maybe more then likely Championship sides are after him? he has rejected going to hong-kong & south korea so means hes probably going to stay in english football

'Sign him up' i always thought he was a good player, can play either wing cant he?

Comments

• Options
    I know people will say we cant afford his wages but the club will reap the rewards in merchandise sold to South Koreans. Craven Cottage was full of his fans when he used to get a game!
  • Options
    Yea hes a very good player. Lets hope we can bring him in.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I know people will say we cant afford his wages but the club will reap the rewards in merchandise sold to South Koreans. Craven Cottage was full of his fans when he used to get a game!

Say his wages are £10k pw. We might make £5 profit per shirt. sold

So we need to sell 2000s shirt per week to cover his wages.

Now South Koreans might like him but will that many of them buy shirts (from us rather than a knock off version in Seoul High Street) every week to cover the costs?
  • Options
    He looks like Harry Kewell straining for a poo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]I know people will say we cant afford his wages but the club will reap the rewards in merchandise sold to South Koreans. Craven Cottage was full of his fans when he used to get a game!

Now South Koreans might like him but will that many of them buy shirts (from us rather than a knock off version in Seoul High Street) every week to cover the costs?

Match day Tickets?...and at 31 would he be demanding 10k per week?
  • Options
    The dog burgers in the covered end would go down a treat though
  • Options
    Ahh c'mon hans brix, your breaking my balls..

I'm so rownley....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Match day Tickets?...and at 31 would he be demanding 10k per week?

He just left a Premier league club and the maths is easier at £10k ; - )

Ok let's sa a very low IMHO £5k pw. At £20 a pop that 250 tickets per game but as we only play at home every other week we'd need 500 Koreans turning up and paying every game.

And that's if he even wants to drop down to league 1 and if Parky wants him.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Im willing to wait 6 months and sign him when we go up ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So far out of our league that we might as well be discussing Wayne Rooney coming .
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]So far out of our league that we might as well be discussing Wayne Rooney coming .

So you heard the Rooney to Charlton rumour too?

Only after the takeover happens though : - )
  • Options
    Um, I recognize the tongue-in-cheek nature of this thread, but apparently he's going to Hong-Kong. I'm sure that SE7 is lovely at night, but that's tough to compete with!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Can-addick[/cite]Um, I recognize the tongue-in-cheek nature of this thread, but apparently he's going to Hong-Kong. I'm sure that SE7 is lovely at night, but that's tough to compete with!

sky sports confirmed he is not going hong-kong :-)

Henry thats why i put it out there as i was unaware how much he earns, whether he would come and the normal waffle. if it was a matter of the player alone im sure everyone would be happy to have him here, but agree with you we are probably way of his radar

[cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]
    Im willing to wait 6 months and sign him when we go up ;-)

I agree with you matey, but im sure he will have been snapped up by then! although that said i think he would be worth the gamble, as would fill our left side or Sam can have a go and put him on the right
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]So far out of our league that we might as well be discussing Dave Mooney coming .

Mooney is our Rooney !
  • Options
    [cite]

sky sports confirmed he is not going hong-kong :-)

[/cite]
    [/quote]

I see that now...right you are!