Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premiership teams to merge?

edited January 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
In a shock announcement today, Manchester United PLC declared itself bankrupt and unable to repay its massive loan debt.

Simultaneously, a further announcement from mega rich Manchester City confirmed the two clubs will merge this coming weekend and become known as Manchester C'united.

Full story...

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2010
    That site is utter shite. I think I've been directed to about forty stories on there in the past couple of years - and not one of them is remotely funny. It's like a really, really crap version of The Onion, crossed with Viz.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]That site is utter shite. I think I've been directed to about forty stories on there in the past couple of years - and not one of them is remotely funny. It's like a really, really crap version of The Onion, crossed with Viz.

Never seen it before but after a quick look I'm going to agree with Leroy.

Note to editors: Making up a word like "C'united" which looks a little bit like a rude word for ladies private bits isn't really all that funny.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]That site is utter shite. I think I've been directed to about forty stories on there in the past couple of years - and not one of them is remotely funny. It's like a really, really crap version of The Onion, crossed with Viz.

not much comes close to the onion though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Never seen it before but after a quick look I'm going to agree with Leroy.

Note to editors: Making up a word like "C'united" which looks a little bit like a rude word for ladies private bits isn't really all that funny.

Don't fanny around Henry, tell it as it is!
  • Options
    Henry doesn't beat around the bush does he?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: olster[/cite]

not much comes close to the onion though.
    Tru dat - it was maybe an unfair comparison to make. Maybe a better one would have been the rip-off mags that came out trying to be Viz a few years back - 'Smut' springs to mind
  • Options
    Is it alright if I tell you at the Harltepool game?

OK, See you next Tuesday
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Henry doesn't beat around the bush does he?

I would carry on this thread but I'm in a hurry, so must gash.
  • Options
    Minge.
  • Options
    This thread needs to be HAIRed in PUBlIC imho
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]This thread needs to be HAIRed in PUBlIC imho

Don't get in a flap about it
  • Options
    My lips are sealed.
  • Options
    Clit aint the end of the world.
  • Options
    Now you're just taking the piss
  • Options
    Who did Tampax Bay Rowdies merge with ?
  • Options
    I hope it wasnt the Washington Redskins
  • Options
    Well it definitely wouldn't have been the Chicago White Sox
  • Options
    Time for bed better go draw the beef curtians..