Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would ya - for younger fans

edited January 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Iris R.

Comments

• LOL

All that praying would put me off and I think I might be a bit old for her.
  • edited January 2010
    oooh no. She looks like one of them evil chavvies from Lord of the Rings. I think this is my first no!...cheers.
  • edited January 2010
    I'm definetly out of the age range, but would not say no, if she fancied a bit of mature stilton.
  • Er......Nah!
  • She claims that she can turm any gay man straight!
  • Okay, no one's heard of her down here in Cornwall ..... who is she?

Looks like Cilla Black to me.
  • Only if she takes her teeth out going down... Actually even then nah!
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]She claims that she can turm any gay man straight!

maybe the reverse tbh, lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Okay, no one's heard of her down here in Cornwall ..... who is she?

Wife of the First Minister in NI who two years ago had an affair with a 19 year old when she was 58.

I wonder what our reactions would be if a 58 yo man had an affair with a 19yo girl?
  • No bloody way. Like an older woman but she looks nasty.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2010
    She is a Unionist MP in Northern Ireland in her 60s who is married to another MP.

She, alledgedly, had an affair with a 19 year old and set him up in business and may have misused her influence to get he lover licenses etc to start his business.

She is a, IMHO, a nasty religious nutter who is rabidly anti-gay.

The fall out is that the DUP may lose power.
  • 4.jpg

This is what she reminds me of.
  • Is there an ungulate's pedal extremity present?

Euwwww
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Okay, no one's heard of her down here in Cornwall ..... who is she?

Wife of the First Minister in NI who two years ago had an affair with a 19 year old when she was 58.

I wonder what our reactions would be if a 58 yo man had an affair with a 19yo girl?

I knew of a 54 year old bloke who had an affair with a 35 year old woman.
    Not quite in the same League, though!
  • She is a minger
  • A fella at my school started seeing a teacher when he was 17 in sixth form. She was about 30 id say. Not the greatest age gap but he would have been a hero amongst the rest of the school. We only found out after finishing our A-Levels.

She was pretty minging and he looked like the piano playing dog from the muppets. Now married to her with a kid!
  • Not bad at all for 60, yes I would

She chewing cloth there?
  • More of a moose toe than camel.
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

If the man was a religious extremist telling other people how to live their sex lives who was caught going against their own expressed views on fidelity then just the same.

What consenting adults do in private is their business IMHO but she shouldn't expect to lecture others and then not get any criticism.
  • I wonder what our reactions would be if a 58 yo man had an affair with a 19yo girl?[/quote]

Lucky sod innit
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2010
    Oi....Oi Henry, don't get all political.

It's a "would ya" thread!
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Okay, no one's heard of her down here in Cornwall ..... who is she?

Ronnie Wood is 62 and was, until recently going out with a 21 year old.
  • [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Oi....Oi Henry, don't get all political.

It's a "would ya" thread!

LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

But now seeing a younger model....?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Ron's a Rolling Stone. Nuff said! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

Ron's a Rolling Stone. Nuff said! ;-)

He's proper disgusting, i mean just cos you released some two bob songs a few years ago doesnt mean you can pick up good looking birds. He looks like a lolly left in the sun, like the human/toon who framed roger rabbit.
    Its just not fair.
  • Oh, thats ruined the film I was gonna watch tonight !
  • ohh yess
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

He's proper disgusting, i mean just cos you released some two bob songs a few years ago doesnt mean you can pick up good looking birds.

The evidence would suggest that you are wrong ; - )