Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doubles over our opponents?

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
So how long ago was the last double over a team and who was it against?
We are going to need a record breaking amount of doubles this season if we are to progress into the Championship.
Whats the best we have ever done in a season? Please turn to your record books.........now!

Comments

• Probably when won div 1
  • The last time we completed a double was against Palarse when we beat them 2-0 at The Valley in February 2008 having already beat them by 1 at Sainsbury's. We beat Cardiff 3-0 and 0-2 in the same season.
  • oh, thats not too long ago - almost 2 years! Wycombe you are next?
    Now just need to know how many we had in our promotion season?
  • I'll have a double
  • Wycombe ? Bring it on !
  • 1999/2000 - There were 9 doubles, Bolton, Crewe, C Palace, Grimsby, Norwich, Sheffield United, Stockport, Walsall and Wolves. We had the double done against us once by Ipswich.
  • We have the chance of 12 doubles this season, starting with Wycombe (Brentford 4points).
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Wycombe ? Bring it on !

That will be the one.
  • So far it's 2-2

Brentford and Orient - missed opportunities.
    Wycombe and Hartlepool - Doubles completed!

9 possibilites to go and 2 (Colchester and Carlisle) in the other direction.

COYR's!
  • down to 8 now then !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Promotion season was 9, so lets see what happens in the next few weeks.
    Epic stuff!
  • So far it's 4-2

Wallsall, Tranmere, Brentford and Orient - missed opportunities.
    Wycombe and Hartlepool - Doubles completed!

7 possibilites to go and 2 (Colchester and Carlisle) in the other direction.

The 9 in total for our promotion season looks a bit shakey now.
    Think i will forget about it for a while and see what happens towards the end of the season.

COYR's!
  • Nice thread, i thought you was going to be talking about doubling up on an individual on the other team eg. what everyone does to Sam Llyod