Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

VIDEO: Charlton 4 Millwall 4

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
Apologies for the lack of picture quality, the zoom on a blackberry from the highest point of the north upper isnt great, am gonna have to get pitchside at some point.

Captures the atmosphere, highs and lows though still

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqKRoOdxfg

Comments

• Options
    quality, cheers mate I was waiting for that.....

still gutted we fluffed it at the end.....
  • Options
    i see the pikeys dont like the video hence the comments below it. SCUM
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah how about a few charlton replies on there, iv already sunk a few scumwall comments, I tried to edit it to make the home fans look as boisterous as possible, maybe they dont like to see the fact that we hate them
  • Options
    Thanks choice ...Burton's first penalty was awesome!

Anyone know of any higher quality footage as well?
  • Options
    Why cant they just let it lie inbread fools. O well great vid choice was a good day out cant wait to see the one of the den.
  • Options
    Why cant they just let it lie inbread fools. O well great vid choice was a good day out cant wait to see the one of the den.

"inbred fools"
    they are only a few miles down the road and i bet you have got millwall mates , neighbours and maybe relatives
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]Yeah how about a few charlton replies on there, iv already sunk a few scumwall comments, I tried to edit it to make the home fans look as boisterous as possible, maybe they dont like to see the fact that we hate them

Yeah i put one up but unsure what replies i got ;-) i will have a look in a minute

Good Video mate, not as good as others but still like what your doing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Why cant they just let it lie inbread fools. O well great vid choice was a good day out cant wait to see the one of the den.

Which will be filmed on location from Lewisham Hospital.
  • Options
    Good video but can't believe you missed the goal of the season! Can't wait to do them lot at the Den!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Good video but can't believe you missed the goal of the season! Can't wait to do them lot at the Den!

I think his camera would've gone flying had he been filming when that went in!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice one :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]

"inbred fools"
    they are only a few miles down the road and i bet you have got millwall mates , neighbours and maybe relatives

I do indeed my friend that why i call them indred :-) i was also only joking i was one who agreed that it sounded silly singing the adams family to every team that comes to the valley.
  • Options
    On this day 8 years ago, forgotten how comical the defending was...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXv0Zu0caoA
  • Options
    David Mooney, Christ what a shocking footballer he was.
  • Options

Helluva goal from Nicky Baily.

• Options
    Always wondered how Dave Martin felt about this as I thought he was an addick.
  • Options

Always wondered how Dave Martin felt about this as I thought he was an addick.

He is, as is most of his family, used to play for the Plume in Plumstead
  • Options
    Shitbags-still brings back bad memories.

And how I hate Steve Morison .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don’t know why we’ve got that video - like it’s something to celebrate what they going to show for an Xmas eve that toothless turning over at shithurst Park a few seasons back.
  • Options
    HandG said:

I did up until he was nearly crying at Wembley because there shitcunt fans ran on the pitch and ruined the day for him.
  • Options

HandG said:

I did up until he was nearly crying at Wembley because there shitcunt fans ran on the pitch and ruined the day for him.
    He soon got over it, though, and the silver fox has penned a new deal with us.

Oh, and it's 'their'. Only highlighting it as Paulie will be on your case :wink:
  • Options

Some of the replies on the twitter are laughable “ you haven’t beaten us for 21 years”

That’s because we haven’t played you every season you stupid cnut

I think it's generally accepted that, had we played you twice a season for the past 21 years, we'd still have you spitting feathers about not having beat us.

There's only two things certain in life. Millwall to beat Charlton and the existence of God :neutral:
  • Options
    The glory years...
  • Options
    @Big_Bad_World

head to head

charlton; 12
    draw; 27
    millwall; 35

years in englands premier league;

charlton; 8
    millwall; 0

enjoy the rest of the season supporting "the biggest small club in the world" :no_mouth::no_mouth:
  • Options
    how the f*ck did we not win that game
  • Options

how the f*ck did we not win that game

Those were my exact thoughts after we had lost 7.0 at Brighton in 1983 ;)
  • Options

@Big_Bad_World

years in englands premier league;

charlton; 8
    millwall; 0

The relevance of the above statistic = <0

Those years led to where you are now. You were always punching above your weight when up there and everyone was saying that as soon as Curbishley left it would all come crashing down. They were right.

That's not to take away what you guys achieved in those 8 years, though, but it means and counts for nothing now.

The fact you've been forced to scrape that barrel to try and get one over on me says all it needs to :wink:

It's a great time to be Lion at the moment and I've been somewhat disappointed not to have seen the relegation watch thread given more of an airing :smile: