Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Postponed games

BDLBDL
edited January 2010 in General Charlton
When was the last time we had two or more games called off in succession?

Comments

• Options
    1977/78 - Spurs (H) and Mansfield (A)
  • Options
    its not good enough. I am getting tired of people telling me well we dont get snow like this everyyear so there is no point in spend money on resources to sort it out. Just sort it out i dont care about the cost every working person in this country pays so much tax you would have thought we could sort it out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]its not good enough. I am getting tired of people telling me well we dont get snow like this everyyear so there is no point in spend money on resources to sort it out. Just sort it out i dont care about the cost every working person in this country pays so much tax you would have thought we could sort it out.

So what year was that match postponed?????
  • Options
    I think they were both 1978 BDL if i understand the question correctly mate.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]I think they were both 1978 BDL if i understand the question correctly mate.

;-) Understand it's frustrating that when a little bit of white stuff falls the country grinds to a halt, but wondered what it had to do with my original question! If WSS comes a calling this'll go down quicker than the Titanic!
  • Options
    LOL sorry BDL it just annoys me and i would like the whole world to know sorry mate if this does get sunk.
  • Options
    I've answered your question Dave.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]its not good enough. I am getting tired of people telling me well we dont get snow like this everyyear so there is no point in spend money on resources to sort it out. Just sort it out i dont care about the cost every working person in this country pays so much tax you would have thought we could sort it out.

Pitch maintenance is EXACTLY what tax money should be spent on....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]

Pitch maintenance is EXACTLY what tax money should be spent on....

Instead of on tax evading students!
  • Options
    I agree Stu i would rather that than seeing it go up in smoke at MP's corprate dinnas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]

Yeah, those bastards.
  • Options

Yeah, those bastards.

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]When was the last time we had two or more games called off in succession?

I give in. When was it?
  • Options

Yeah, those bastards.

:-)

Could be an ex tax evading student if I never make it back to Hull :0(
  • Options
    I have been a tax evading student. Never again.
  • Options
    istockphoto_7048893-businessman-with-laptop-hits-slaps-his-head.jpg
  • Options
    2nd and 9th January 2010 :-)
  • Options
    history made - 3 in a row...........2nd, 9th & 19th ;-)