Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What you lot up to tonite

with 3 kids just another night in with a chinese and jules holland for me

Comments

• Options
    bump come on you lot what u up to
  • Options
    Poping out with missus and 9 week old in a minute for a glass of bubbly (still warm enough to sit outside here). Home to open a bottle 2006 Chateau Margaux, and watch Moon and Woodstock on dvd. Doubt we'll make 12. Can't wait.

Happy New Year all.
  • Options
    at work all night unfortunately !
  • Options
    Have the social life of Terry Waite at the moment !

Curry just ordered
  • Options
    t-fal-raclette.jpg

With missus and rents.
  • Options
    Chauffering 18 year old and friends then a few drinks indoors. 2009 is not a year to celebrate really.
  • Options
    going to a friends for a quiet one
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Party time for me and Mrs TCE, the delights of having grown up children. They have to stay in and look after their own while "Mummy And Daddy get "ratar5ed"

Apparently the party's at "Terry Waite's gaff" : )
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    party at a friends - supposedly fireworks and skating at midnight (7am your time), but given that it's -21 outside & snowing like crazy that may be a no-no!!

Happy New Year from the Arctic wastelands!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Chauffering 18 year old and friends then a few drinks indoors. 2009 is not a year to celebrate really.

picked my 12 year old up from amadeus in rochester last night (that was a eye opener and a sign of things to come) and bloody trek.Poxy freezing standing outside a nightclub at 11 a clock with hundreds of other dads,dreading who their daughters are goin to walk out with.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Chauffering 18 year old and friends then a few drinks indoors. 2009 is not a year to celebrate really.

picked my 12 year old up from amadeus in rochester last night (that was a eye opener and a sign of things to come) and bloody trek.Poxy freezing standing outside a nightclub at 11 a clock with hundreds of other dads,dreading who their daughters are goin to walk out with.

Yes I've had the misfortune to hang around outside Amadeus many times over the years with 3 daughters.

I've made it clear that I'll save them fares by taking them to where they are going but I'm not coming out at 3 in the morning or whenever to pick them up. I fancy a drink tonight.
  • Options
    Daisy tucked up in bed, curry on the way, bottle of bubbly (after the mandatory beers from noon of course) struggle to keep me eye balls open till 12, watch fireworks on tele (and Mylene oh yeah!!) then bed. Top night. Oh and bunkup nailed on lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Daisy tucked up in bed, curry on the way, bottle of bubbly (after the mandatory beers from noon of course) struggle to keep me eye balls open till 12, watch fireworks on tele (and Mylene oh yeah!!) then bed. Top night. Oh and bunkup nailed on lol

Not if you're gonna fall asleep on the job, Ollie!

;o)
  • Options
    little'un finally given in and asleep next to me on the sofa, just opened a bottle of red but suspect I'll be tucked up before 12..
  • Options
    curry and jools 10 past 12 bed

thtas what a preggers wife and an 8 yr old does to you

you are warned single footloose free people
  • Options
    Been for a curry now watching les vacances de monseour houlet whilst drinking kir royals, so sophisticated I am. Happy New Year everyone
  • Options
    We've just done a fake midnight, bringing it forward an hour complete with poppers,streamers and auld lands eyne.

Neighbours will probably think all the clocks in our house are wrong.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]We've just done a fake midnight, bringing it forward an hour complete with poppers,streamers and auld lands eyne.

Neighbours will probably think all the clocks in our house are wrong.....

Happy New (pre-) Year !
  • Options
    Doing absolutely bugger all.
    Cooked a lovely Bhuna earlier. Just watched a film with the Mrs.

Will stay up for the fireworks then off to bed.

Blimey - how old are we all? ;-p
  • Options
    Oi.........
    I'm only Old(-ish) !!
    Happy New Year mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched Tropic Thunder - Had it taped for ages. Gonna wish the old year out with a very special Malt that needs to be drunk!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Just watched Tropic Thunder - Had it taped for ages. Gonna wish the old year out with a very special Malt that needs to be drunk!

my brother in law bought me a triple malt called MONKEY SHOULDER for xmas it's feckin marvellous.Opened an hour ago.
  • Options
    It's an Islay malt that I've had unopened for about 5 years and it's rather splendid!!
  • Options
    compare heads in the morning BDL
  • Options
    Cider, wine, Calvados (left over from holiday 3 years ago), shampoo: now on best drink of the night: a cuppa. Happy New Year.
  • Options
    Just back in, urined out of my face. Lovely stuff. Hopeuflly will wake up in time for the Bromley v Welling game tomorrow! If not....hangover from hell...look forward to it
  • Options
    Brewery Bar, Whitstable

One day 'Im sure I'll have kids ect too so will enjoy thr drink/dance side now too!
  • Options
    Fucked
  • Options
    Had a good one then! I'm calling it a night - the last guests have left and dec's just cracked open another beer and is attempting to play the guitar for 'here comes the sun' on rockband. I don't hold out much hope for him completing the song. He's had his retro cafc shirt on all night too! Night folks!
  • Options
    Wish I could say that i was still up from the night before but just got up with the kids after champagne, curry and Jools Holland indoors with the missus last night. Seems like I'm not the only boring one on here though!