Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carson - Does anyone get the feeling

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
He could stay if we stay up.

He seems bloody passionate about the place for a loan signing

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=439190&CPID=8&clid=33&lid=&title=Carson+backs+Pardew

Comments

• Options
    i just think he's a proper player , who gives his all and is passionate about the cause (unlike some players we have) he'd be up for it if he was playing sunday football..... unfortunately for us i think he deserves bigger and better things in the game
  • Options
    He'll be Liverpool and England No. 1 next season, no doubt about that.
  • Options
    "its looking bright for us"... "us" is a good sign. bless him.
  • Options
    Would depend on what Benitez was telling him about his future at Liverpool.
    Having played 1st team stuff in the EPL there is no way Carson will be happy sat on the bench and next year if he is not Liverpool's keeper then he will be playing 1st team stuff either with us in the Prem or with someone else.
    He is far too good to be sat on a bench and I don't see how Reyna is a better keeper than him or even Kirkland for that matter.
  • Options
    Kirkland has made his move to Wigam permanent I believe so one less to compete with there.
  • Options
    An Arsenal fan I know who went on Tuesday said he was the only one that look bothered and distressed about the situation. In one of the papers at the weekend said that we have him on loan with a view to a permanent move. Hope the board sign him and will be instrumental in our promotion campaign and beyond.
  • Options
    Reina is only about 25/26 himself so has years left and being Spanish, Benitez will surely stick with him. Can't see Carson wanting to be a no. 2 next year but then again he isn't going to want championship football with us either.
  • Options
    he had it with Sheffield Wednesday last season...
  • Options
    Its been reported that Benitez is trying to sign 1 maybe 2 keepers in this window........... Lets hope so eh?
  • Options
    I honestly think that IF we stay up then he may well stay (if we could afford him!).............however absolutely no chance if we go down
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Considering some of his performances have been nothing short of heroic this season, I am a bit surprised the crowd have not taken to him as much, probably because he is a 'Loaner' & not really our player.
  • Options
    i amke you right ketters, we should be showing him how much we appreciate someone who gives 110% in a game of football. Good on him for being like that, he will go far that boy and good luck to him what ever and where ever he is next season.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    How about somethinhg to the tune of "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands" ? eg.

He's Scott Carson - AND his hands
    He's Scott E Carson - AND his hands
    He's Scott Carson at the covered stand ... he's Scott Carson and his hands
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    I think the

OOOOH Scotty Carson
    OOOOH Scotty Carson

works good

How comes with Mhyre we loved him straight away when to be honest he was no way near as good as Carson.
  • Options
    cos Myhre plays the crowd.
  • Options
    has a loan player ever won POTY !.........cause at the moment he'd stroll it IMHO
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Carson may not be able to play at Forest:

"In-form Carson played in two of the club’s four Carling Cup ties but when asked about his availability for the Forest tie, manager Alan Pardew admitted: "You’ve swung me a swerver there because I didn’t think there was any doubt.

"That’s one of those things which I haven’t crossed off my list of things to do and I’ll be putting in a phone call to Rafa Benitez."

What is the point of having a general manager if he has not sorted out something as important as that?
    (one way or the other)
  • Options
    Sky just confirmed that Liverpool don't want him cuptied so no Scott tomorrow.