Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

personal highs and lows of 2009 and hopes for 2010.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cheers Rob, have a good one - personally will be glad when it's all over
  • Options
    Thanks, mate!
  • Options
    Lows: A plenty, being made redundant in Feb, baby six months old, had to send Mrs MCS back to work early from maternity!!

The very sad news we had last friday of Mrs MCS brothers wife's Passing last friday, was my age 29, with a 2 year boy and six weeks pregnant, no apparent reason so far!! Mrs MCS in absolute bits, Mrs MCS Brother staying strong for the boy (who was 2 last Sunday) a few from here have met My birds bro too, AFKA and RedarmySE7 will remember him from one day in the camden watching Charlton, its so sad, i cant believe it!! Never known something so sad in my life, the poor parents too, and brother is a massive Addick!! Absolute shocker, and still shedding tears now even me, and i am hard when it comes to this of thing!! Gutted!! Happy fucking crimbo!

high; Getting my job back from the firm that made me redundo!! And the amazing holiday my mum and step dad took us on to Cyprus which they funded all of it, including eating and drinking everyday, and club class flights!! Legends.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Lows: A plenty, being made redundant in Feb, baby six months old, had to send Mrs MCS back to work early from maternity!!

The very sad news we had last friday of Mrs MCS brothers wife's Passing last friday, was my age 29, with a 2 year boy and six weeks pregnant, no apparent reason so far!! Mrs MCS in absolute bits, Mrs MCS Brother staying strong for the boy (who was 2 last Sunday) a few from here have met My birds bro too, AFKA and RedarmySE7 will remember him from one day in the camden watching Charlton, its so sad, i cant believe it!! Never known something so sad in my life, the poor parents too, and brother is a massive Addick!! Absolute shocker, and still shedding tears now even me, and i am hard when it comes to this of thing!! Gutted!! Happy fucking crimbo!

high; Getting my job back from the firm that made me redundo!! And the amazing holiday my mum and step dad took us on to Cyprus which they funded all of it, including eating and drinking everyday, and club class flights!! Legends.

Thinking about you and and yours.
    Take care mate.
  • Options
    Highs:- Content life
    Lows:- Compared to some on here, nothing close to a low
    2010:- nothing much, world peace, a lottery jackpot and a Charlton promotion (which will happen)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    first of all I am sorry to learn of everyonw's lows. My heart goes out to all who have lost loveds ones or lost their jobs etc and I hope and pray 2010 is a much better year for you. Approx 6 years ago I losr 11 people for various reasons such as cancer, car accident natural etc so my heart goes out to you guys

Highs - Taking on a new role at work

Lows - Charlton getting relegated but compareed to above and people's personal experiences it is nothing and incomparable. Football is a hobbie and a sport.

Hopes - I want to find myself a girlfirned and get a new job. I also want Charlton to play spurs again in 2 yrs time against 4th placed Spurs !!!

Merry xmas and a happy nrw year to you all. Bless you all
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    highs. being with a good woman and my two lovely little girls and seeing my 12 year old regularly after years of knock backs
    lows. older family members dying
    hopes.to be a better dad and get fit
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Rudders22[/cite] I also want Charlton to play spurs again in 2 yrs time against 4th placed Spurs !!!

Feel free to come around for Christmas dinner lol, you'll be more than welcome ;-)
  • Options
    Highs
    Son graduating with a 2:1
    Daughter getting her A Levels
    Getting permanent job
    Charlton's start to season

Lows
    Realising said permanenet job was not as set out and now treating it as another contract.
    Relegation

Hopes
    Peace on earht and an end to poverty
    Lots of contracts or a permanent role
    Promotion and a good start to the Championship