Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What was on your kids Xmas list that you could not get

Connect 4 x 4

drove me fooking mad until today get an email from sainsbury Item in stock , now will it get to me by Thursday

Comments

• Have we been transported back to the late 80s?

Connect 4?!
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Have we been transported back to the late 80s?

Connect 4?!

My little 'un loves this,he can beat his 19yr old sister and she's at Uni :)
  • A Charlton kit
  • edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]A Charlton kit

LOL

Sod the kids it's my wife's pressie i cant get. gonna be flavour of the month in ledge towers LOL
  • Tried everywhere to get an old board game for my niece called Othello, but i don't think they make it any more
  • edited December 2009
    Othello available and in stock on Amazon
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Tried everywhere to get an old board game for my niece called Othello, but i don't think they make it any more

Have you tried Amazon mate - one of your sponsors ??
  • You tried amazon mate?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Tried everywhere to get an old board game for my niece called Othello, but i don't think they make it any more

Saw it in Toys 'R' Us last week.
  • It strikes me AFKA that you didn't try very hard !
  • Sponsored links:

• Try Amazon AFKA ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: cambs_addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Tried everywhere to get an old board game for my niece called Othello, but i don't think they make it any more

Saw it on Amazon last week
  • An Alaskan "Husky" Dog for my five year-old - we live in Queensland, Australia!!!
  • Accessories for those bloody gogo hamsters!
  • edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Tried everywhere to get an old board game for my niece called Othello, but i don't think they make it any more

As one of santa's little helpers, couldn't you just take one out of a sack? ;-0)
  • The 'Kama Sutra' (special pop-up edition).
  • It seems AFKA hasn't really tried anywhere to find it... Or maybe it was just on the high shelf ;-)
  • Nah he's just been to busy in santas workshop...
  • Afka have you tried Amazon?

; o )
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently Amazon sell it
  • Just had a look: they've got 3 new in stock (special edition) plus one 'pre-owned' Hope he buys it through CL Shop.
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Just had a look: they've got 3 new in stock (special edition) plus one 'pre-owned' Hope he buys it through CL Shop.

Is that e-bay or some other on-line shopping site?

Apart from the`suggestions of others you can often get it as part of a compendium - I've got a nice wood version. Alternatively you can just be a total cheapskate and tell her that the free online version from msn game zone is much better - it actually is!
  • On Amazon Henry.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Have we been transported back to the late 80s?

Connect 4?!

Not connect 4 but connect 4 x 4 apparently it is 4 playernewer version thank god for the tinternet.

AFKA fook amazon they wanted 38.99 for connect 4 x 4 when the game is only 18.99

Amazon sucks
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]

Apart from the`suggestions of others you can often get it as part of a compendium - I've got a nice wood version. Alternatively you can just be a total cheapskate and tell her that the free online version from msn game zone is much better - it actually is!

Forgot to say, if you're struggling look out for the name Reversi. That's what the Yanks call it.
  • edited December 2009
    Did you get your Othello AFKA? Just seen it in Compendia in Greenwich Market. Better than that though, Mrs Stig bought a Carrom board, looks like great fun.
  • Try amazon i would
  • Well AFKA?