Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Winter Solstice

to any pagans/followers of the old religion out there.

Winter has died and now summer is beginning to be re-born.

Comments

• Options
    Don't be so f*cking stupid. You seen the weather? ;-)
  • Options
    Not in f'ing Bromley it hasn't!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Don't be so f*cking stupid. You seen the weather? ;-)

Blasphemer. Stone him.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    How come your name is not appearing on the on-line posters list?
    Are you a phantom?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]How come your name is not appearing on the on-line posters list?
    Are you a phantom?

After years of meditation I have reached a higher plane of CL existence so my name only appears to devotees.
  • Options
    Oh...a pound to talk to you nowadays I suppose!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Don't be so f*cking stupid. You seen the weather? ;-)

I should imagine the servants are clearing the snow as fast as it hits the ground, so Lord and Lady Irving wouldn't even know it was happening. ;)
  • Options
    Do we get an extra hour's kip because of this solstice thingy?
  • Options
    Shhh, dont mention the Solstice, Clinton f*cking cards will be making it into another frigging holiday and we'll all have to buy each other Solstice presents!
  • Options
    After years of meditation I have reached a higher plane of CL existence so my name only appears to devotees.
    Bodhi day was on the 8th of December... meditating so hard you missed it!

Day of enlightenment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bodhi Day is traditionally celebrated on the 8th day of the 12th month of the lunar calendar, but in the case of Japan, this was fixed to the 8th day of the 12 month of the solar calendar. This solar date has been adopted in the west so Buddhism now has a festival in December just like most other religions, but don't tell Clintons or they will add it to their wish list together with the solstice.
  • Options
    Fantastic news. More daylight from now on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]Fantastic news. More daylight from now on.

Funny enough today will be just the same length of daylight as yesterday.

And tomorrow will be the same length of daylight as the day before yesterday.