Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya ( milwall )

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    Its not a good investment, id rather stick pins in my eyes than give you my childrens inheritance!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]article-1055317-029CDF6B00000578-85_224x423_popup.jpg

millwall's beauty contest fimalist
    yes
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]16139_199193618275_518258275_2915788_4956589_n.jpg

Apologies for the inappropriate language on her shirt
    no

[cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I say princess, could i interest you in a medium white wine and some mixed olives ?

millwall_3_4.jpg
    hell yeNO
  • Options
    I think words are not needed where Millwall are concerned from this point onwards. The above picture says everything.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Don't forget the notorious gang:

The (hearing aid) Treatment

Millwall_fans_Danny_Spiller.jpg

Conclusive proof that the rag known as the South London Press must be given out at Millwall games free. That "Paper" certainly makes no attempt to hide it's pro Millwall bias thats for sure, it can only be Millwall fan's who look at the pictures that buy the shite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]tattoo on her breast no thanks

Well she is Millwall i prob would the first one.
  • Options
    First 1 yes

2nd 1 Yes

2 old dears yes

come on its xmas a few beers xmas party the old misseltow get in there
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I say princess, could i interest you in a medium white wine and some mixed olives ?

millwall_3_4.jpg

most like to retort with "No - but a box of tesco finest wine, a large kebab and a couple of cheeseburgers would guarantee you entry to my jeans (I don't wear knickers)"

The fairer sex? How far has humanity really evolved for f@ck sake! There are men with that are not as manly as that. I imagine in 100 years time the BBC making lovely little costume drama's much as they do now (Bronte and the like) but about life in a small South London council estate with such fine ladies as this. A romanticised view of life in the early 21st century.

As a Millwall fan might say "Makes me proper prad to be Engerlish init bruv?!"
  • Options
    "yeah but no but"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    exactly!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    found this one on google images, apparantly miss millwall, an improvement at least...
    new den pitch has got a bit overgrown though!!
  • Options
    What a ridiculous pose. She looks like she's stretching out her hamstrings.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    what you dont see is the guys to the left (out of photo)..the pic was taken 30 seconds too early
  • Options
    She looks like she's grazing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]She looks like she's grazing.

Given half a chance...
  • Options
    The last one 100 wild horses would not drag me out of. Millwall or not
  • Options
    Bloodyhell aye! (the last one obviously)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]found this one on google images, apparantly miss millwall, an improvement at least...
    new den pitch has got a bit overgrown though!![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_597493 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]6a00d83454a74069e200e551d990f48833-800wi.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

It's only bent over to hide his lunchbox. . . .
  • Options
    Nadia from Big Brother.
  • Options
    Id glady come down her den...

In reference to the max bygraves song that is...
  • Options
    I'd def take her up the Valley ;-)