Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

funny Karma Sutra - you can learn some hot moves!

edited December 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
It is non nude but might be frowned upon in your office so be warned - people in underwear

You choose between a big lad, midget and a normal fella, then choose a big lass, she-midget and cute lady - then you choose the position. Sounds daft but made me chuckle

http://www.mykarmasutrabuddy.com/index.php

Comments

• Options
    Just had the whole office in stiches looking at that site.

bumper cars!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Just had the whole office in stiches looking at that site.

bumper cars!

I looked at bumper cars with the two big people - couldn't quite figure it out if im honest!
  • Options
    the big guy with the midget in any position is quite amusing (yes i know its wrong!!)
  • Options
    ACCESS DENIED - ADULT CONTENT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]ACCESS DENIED - ADULT CONTENT

Harsh filter - it is not filth! It's educational
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I sent the link to people in the main office, and apparently they were matching everybodies names to the models pictures - eg, our Mr Manager Smith being, erm ..... fatof ample waistline got tagged as the lardy one, and so on.
  • Options
    You choose between a big lad, midget and a normal fella, then choose a big lass, she-midget and cute lady - then you choose the position. Sounds daft but made me chuckle

may i ask how you managed to come across this site
    :-)
  • Options

• Options
    You got the shakes from watching it too long, S_E_7?

;o)
  • Options
    You got the shakes from watching it too long, S_E_7?

I dont need to watch it . Im shall we say inventive enough lol
    -:)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Little guy, big woman, wheelbarrow - brilliant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Just had the whole office in stiches looking at that site.

bumper cars!

lol thats what i went for straight away aswell i dunno why? went for midget man, alright bird in middle aswell
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: S_E_7[/cite]You choose between a big lad, midget and a normal fella, then choose a big lass, she-midget and cute lady - then you choose the position. Sounds daft but made me chuckle

T'was mentioned on another forum I frequent