Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Channel 4: Hunger

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
Just seen some of the worst violence i think iv ever seen on a TV program, turned my stomach...

Comments

• Options
    Yes agree but a great film, how Michael Fassbender did not get an oscar i do not know
  • Options
    Great film though.
  • Options
    Michael Fassbender is a quality actor.
  • Options
    I'm not entirely sure even republicans alleged there was actually the level of violence in the prison as depicted in the film.
  • Options
    I was hoping it was The Hunger with Susan Sarandon and Catherine Deneuve, I was disappointed :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]I'm not entirely sure even republicans alleged there was actually the level of violence in the prison as depicted in the film.

I'd be interested to know for sure, as I'm quite ignorant to what went on and was watching the film wondering how much artistic license had been used.
  • Options
    His dirty protest scene is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen

And thats coming from me, nothing political I'm not interested, but that individual was a revolting human
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]His dirty protest scene is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen

And thats coming from me, nothing political I'm not interested, but that individual was a revolting human

I can't hear the phrase "dirty protest" without thinking of this...

Alan P
  • Options
    great sketch, love AP humour..Legend