Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So Whats everyone doing for Christmas and New Years???

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
Im heading up to the gold coast in queensland for a load of ham and sea food with the other halfs family... got to be honest though christmas is better in england something about doing the rounds and seeing everyone and the cold and turkey and the grave and all that good stuff.......

New years Im going to a festival on the great ocean road to get right royally hammered and have a dance......

what yous lot up to??

Comments

• Options
    Burgling twats like you.
  • Options
    thanks for that lol.....
  • Options
    Christmas doing the whole family thing and NYE nothing at all cos I finally realised what a waste of money let down it is
  • Options
    Seeing family over Xmas but heading to Stockholm for new years eve!
    After cheap ryanair flights and a cheap hotel, it's not much more than going out in the west end!
    But the women are much more attractive!
  • Options
    I may actually go out for a drink Christmas Eve for the first time in 11 years as have no DJ gig booked. Christmas Day is always the same. Down to Chessington with Mother & sister, meet mates at pub 12-2pm Dinner at 3pm, doze at 4pm, presents at 5pm more food at 6-7pm Mum & sister disappear to bed at 9-10pm watch telly till bored. NYE DJ'ing & earning proper money for a change.
  • Options
    Off home to Sydney this Sunday. Spend Xmas eve and Xmas day with Kays kids on the beach, and off down to the harbour on new years eve for the fireworks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Off home to Sydney this Sunday. Spend Xmas eve and Xmas day with Kays kids on the beach, and off down to the harbour on new years eve for the fireworks.

You lucky sod Tel ;-)
  • Options
    Cost an arm and a leg mate.....but yeah.....lol
  • Options
    i'm off work for nearly 3 weeks. xmas eve at parents till day after boxing day, having a mince pie and mulled wine party on the 27th and new year having a party at ours again.

this time next year we will be preparing to fly to melbourne for xmas and the ashes, and then flying up to sydney for new year and more cricket!!!!!!
  • Options
    Was going to Spain for Christmas, leaving 7am Christmas morning. Had flights booked with BA months and months ago. Out of the blue they rang us and told us that they were not flying into Alicante anymore and cancelled our flight, the b@rstewards! Immediately tried Easyjet and Dan Dare but of course all booked up or ridiculous prices. So the usual boring Christmas for me and the missus then! DJ'ing NYE though, new venue after the last 4 years at the same one!

Mind you, may be a blessing in disguise if the planned 12 day strike goes ahead!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Working all over xmas, but off for new year till the 4th. Gutted i'm missing the Boxing day game, but will be there for Brentford.
  • Options
    Eating Humbugs.
  • Options
    Out xmas eve ketters might see you about if your in town, xmas day at folks then boxing day of for a weeks skiing over new year!!
  • Options
    xmas eve, spoons in bromley :-)
    xmas just immediate family and a few friends round ours for xmas dinner and then onto games and whatever everyone can be bothered to do after the fullest stomach

NYE am undecided which is not good was going to go koko with one group of friends but not definate, but as backs ups can go brighton with another group or go to house party where i can stay! so saves the hassle, reason so bothered about going out as missed one before last year and had quality night last year so fancy doing something different

On that note hope everyone has a good one
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Christmas doing the whole family thing and NYE nothing at all cos I finally realised what a waste of money let down it is

Same as this.
  • Options
    Christmas Day and Boxing Day at our house, 12 people in total most of whom are staying for the 2 x nights, then me and the missus are off to the New Forest on the 27th to snuggle up in a log cabin for 5 x nights, we have booked a meal out in a restaurant for New Years Eve but the rest of the time will be spent relaxing.................bliss.