Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Flickchart

Anyone else use http://www.flickchart.com, I'm addicted to the bloody thing. Once you start you just can't stop.

Comments

• Options
    On the front page it is suggesting that Titanic is a five star movie. I'm not sure it's for me. What's it all about?
  • Options
    is it like watchmovies.net? where you can watch most films for free, also wats the quality like if it is and are the new ones on there? on watch movies they are but have to wait a few weeks to get a good copy but good place to watch films for free
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Sorry the front page isn't that self explanatory. Basically it's a film comparison site .All you do is pick between two movies. The data from all the choices you make is put together to create your own personal list of every movie you’ve seen, and every movie you haven’t. My list is at http://www.flickchart.com/Addick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]is it like watchmovies.net? where you can watch most films for free, also wats the quality like if it is and are the new ones on there? on watch movies they are but have to wait a few weeks to get a good copy but good place to watch films for free

Does it genuinely work ? what format do they get downloaded in ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]is it like watchmovies.net? where you can watch most films for free, also wats the quality like if it is and are the new ones on there? on watch movies they are but have to wait a few weeks to get a good copy but good place to watch films for free

Does it genuinely work ? what format do they get downloaded in ?

9 out of 10 work, no sign up necessary and dont need to download just watch. admittedly, i dont use it often but its a good site. if movie has been out on cinema for a few weeks and you fancy seeing what it was about then i recommend going on it and seeing whether its worth getting and saves the rental charge. reason i say wait a few weeks as generally when just come out or just before copies arent that great but worth a look at

also would say its a safe site as i have had no problems on my computer and neither has my mates, you do get the odd pop up for PKR or partypoker but thats about it and you can control pop ups anway
  • Options
    Knock off nigel!

It's worth running something like adbloker (if you're on Firefox) to stop the pop ups and some kind of spyware blocker. If I run my spyware thingy normally it picks up 2 or 3 cookies if I've been on those movie sites it's like I've been on a drunken night out in Bangkok without protection - more infections than you can shake a stick at. Most of them aren't harmful, but they're worth clearing off.