Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Berlusconi attacked

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anyone just see it on the news?

Metal statue right in the mooey, broken nose, two broken teeth, cut on his boat, claret everywhere.

I'm only saying this beacuse it's apparent that he's not too seriously injured - before anyone jumps down my throat for being insensitve - but where would you start on trying to uncover the motive behind that one?!

Comments

• Options
    Crazy were was this???
  • Options
    Italy. It's where he lives, apparently.
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8410967.stm
  • Options
    It was a Millwall fan after his West Stand ticket for Saturday.
  • Options
    that looks painful
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]that looks painful

Your kind of man oohaah - he's always got plenty of support when he plays away from home.
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    Your kind of man oohaah - he's always got plenty of support when he plays away from home.
    ;o)

i thought that was tiger !!
  • Options
    I am surprised he hasn't passed a law protecting him self from that kind of attack.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    ;o)

i thought that was tiger !!

Oh no, he used to have good "away" support when he was doing well - but it's all deserted him now. Bit like Reading really.
  • Options
    the fella who threw the object that hit berlusconi took a few clumps to the head as he was being lead away .... they're gonna throw him to the lions (millwall scum)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    traffic wardens husband i think... unreal
  • Options
    The news said the man who whacked him has a history of mental illness.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]The news said the man who whacked him has a history of mental illness.

Could it be ......... nah .......... surely not ............?