Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"taste london"

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
just got a free "taste london" card - anyone else have one?
They say you need to book in advance by phone to get the discount but I was wondering if in practice you could just walk in somewhere and get it?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    We all live in Gillingham. {:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]just got a free "taste london" card - anyone else have one?
    They say you need to book in advance by phone to get the discount but I was wondering if in practice you could just walk in somewhere and get it?

I dont think you can honnour the discoounts just by walking in i think you have to pre book. I may be wrong though i think my Uncle from Bow has one phone up and ask mate.
  • Options
    Some accept them if you walk in e.g Pizza Express but you need to check the website for terms (e.g Sun-Thurs, bookings etc). Put in your postcode and it lists all the ones closest to you.
  • Options
    "Taste London"; sounds like something a friend of mine would say after pulling yet another unsuspecting visitor to our capital....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]just got a free "taste london" card - anyone else have one?
    Free? Nice one. Most places it's a book in advance. A couple of places that I'm fairly regular at have accepted it on a walk in, but by the terms they don't have to. The website states which ones you're allowed to do a walkup on, and which ones aren't available at weekends/multiple visits. Damn handy thing and well worth the full price, so you've done a nice bit of business there Salad.