Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scott Carson.....

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Sounds like he's having yet another great game for us,what are we going to do when he returns to Liverpool?

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Arsenal's passing is fantastic to watch - unfortunately!
  • It always is,i just hope we keep the score respectable
  • My eldest lad just text me and said it could have been ten already without him!!! Several world class saves.
  • I think Carson has been top class all season
  • he doesn't deserve 4 past him tonite. how demoralising must it be for him. he is arguably the best young keeper in the premiership, but he has let in the most goals. can we keep a keeper of this quality?
  • Let's hope Simon Walton adds something to our defence - I Expect him to start on Saturday against Forest.
  • I dont think we can keep him,i think liverpool will have him back in the summer.Personally,i think he's better than Reyna

• Signs for Man City

• Signs for Man City
    It will just be to have the correct amount of british players in Champions League squad lol
  • edited August 2019
    BDL said:
    Let's hope Simon Walton adds something to our defence - I Expect him to start on Saturday against Forest.

What happened to him? 
  • Sponsored links:

• It's the way he tells em. 
  • BDL said:
    Let's hope Simon Walton adds something to our defence - I Expect him to start on Saturday against Forest.

What happened to him? 
    Now at Havant + Waterlooville... playing alongside Nicky Bailey! 
  • Pringle said:
    It's the way he tells em. 
    Timing.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Sorry @BDL I just loled a 12 year old post 
    More Septic Peg than Mystic Meg
  • BDL said:

What happened to him? 
    Now at Havant + Waterlooville... playing alongside Nicky Bailey! 
    And Ross Warner.