Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Frog goes into a bank...

edited December 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
... and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I’d like to get a £30,000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow £30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral.."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

The bank manager looks back at her and says...

"It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan, His old man's a Rolling Stone."

<Groan> I'll get me coat...

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy cricket alive and well.....
  • Options
    That joke is nearly as contrived as:

A guy goes into a seafood restaurant and asks to see the dishes of the day. The waiter wheels over a trolley and the man examines the dishes.
    "I'll have the little green squid with the hairy lip, please" says the man. "O.K." replies the waiter and calls out "Gervais!"

A little French chef appears with a large knife, the waiter instructs the chef to kill the little green squid with the hairy lip.

Gervais is just about to slice at the poor squid when he notices a tear running down its face. Gervais is touched, and admits that he hasn't the heart to kill the squid.

"Not to worry" says the waiter, and calls out "Hans!!" at which an enormous German bloke comes out of the kitchen. "Sir", says the waiter, "this is Hans, the dishwasher. Hans, kill that squid!"

The dishwasher wields a huge rolling pin and is just about to bludgeon the little green squid with the hairy lip when it cringes back and gives a little cry.

"I am sorry sir, I just cannot kill the squid" Hans admits, his lower lip trembling.

"Well sir," says the waiter, "it just goes to show.

That Hans that do dishes, can be soft as Gervais. With mild green, hairy lip squid!"
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Or there is always the assassin called Artie who is desperate for money so agrees to carry out a mass killing in a local supermarket for a very small fee.......

The Newsshopper Headline read:-
    Artie Chokes Four for a Pound in Safeways
  • Options
    Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea — one called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area. Finally one day Justin said to Christian, “I’m fed up with being a prawn; I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn’t have any worries about being eaten.”

A large mysterious cod appeared and said, “Your wish is granted”, and lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time passed and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn’t realise that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight. While swimming alone one day he saw the cod again and he thought that perhaps the fish could change him back into a prawn. He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. Looking around the gathering at the reef he realised he couldn’t see his old pal. “Where’s Christian?” he asked.

“He’s at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark”, came the reply.

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian’s abode. As he opened the coral gate memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, “It’s me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again.”

Christian replied, “No way man, you’ll eat me. you’re now a shark, the enemy and I’ll not be tricked into being your dinner.”

Justin cried back, “No, I’m not. That was the old me. I’ve changed.”

“I’ve found Cod. I’m a prawn again Christian”.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean, two prawns were swimming around in the sea — one called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area. Finally one day Justin said to Christian, “I’m fed up with being a prawn; I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn’t have any worries about being eaten.”

A large mysterious cod appeared and said, “Your wish is granted”, and lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate.

Time passed and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn’t realise that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight. While swimming alone one day he saw the cod again and he thought that perhaps the fish could change him back into a prawn. He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn.

With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. Looking around the gathering at the reef he realised he couldn’t see his old pal. “Where’s Christian?” he asked.

“He’s at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy and became a shark”, came the reply.

Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian’s abode. As he opened the coral gate memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, “It’s me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again.”

Christian replied, “No way man, you’ll eat me. you’re now a shark, the enemy and I’ll not be tricked into being your dinner.”

Justin cried back, “No, I’m not. That was the old me. I’ve changed.”

“I’ve found Cod. I’m a prawn again Christian”.

Truly truly awful
  • Options
    Have you guys thought of starting a christmas cracker business ;-)
  • Options
    And surely the oldest of all: A sex maniac escapes from an asylum and happens upon a laundry. He dashes in, has his wicked way with all the women in the building and runs away before anyone can stop him. Next days headline: Nut Screws Washers and Bolts!
  • Options
    Okay, you asked for it ........

A vacuum cleaner salesman does his daily door to door sales and stumbles upon his last sale of the day, desperate to sell something.
    He says to the young lady at the door …

“this is the MX 450 Power Cleaner and can suck up the most persistent dirt ”
    To which the young lady replies …
    “does it hoover up these seeds that fall off my plants?” she asks presenting him with a handful of seeds.

Desperate to make the sale he plugs it in and tries to vacuum up all the seeds…. But to no avail.

The young lady sees his desperation to sell the hoover so she says…

“okay then these grains fall off my cakes all the time, will it do them instead?”

To which he tries again and thankfully the vacuum cleaner sucks up all the little pieces of grain. He sells the cleaner to the young lady at last.

The moral of the story:
    IF AT FIRST YOU DON’T SUCK SEED, TRY TRY A GRAIN.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]And surely the oldest of all: A sex maniac escapes from an asylum and happens upon a laundry. He dashes in, has his wicked way with all the women in the building and runs away before anyone can stop him. Next days headline: Nut Screws Washers and Bolts!

Nicked from NetAddicks I believe!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]And surely the oldest of all: A sex maniac escapes from an asylum and happens upon a laundry. He dashes in, has his wicked way with all the women in the building and runs away before anyone can stop him. Next days headline: Nut Screws Washers and Bolts!

Nicked from NetAddicks I believe!

Nicked from NutAddicks I believe!
    He used to post from that asylum before he escaped ....... ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Agnes the Mother Superior walks into the Convent kitchen to find Cardinal Leary getting jiggy with Sister Mary the kitchen maid. '' SISTER MARY '' shouts Agnes '' SHOW SOME RESPECT,ARCH YOUR BACK AND GET CARDINAL LEARY'S BALLS OFF THAT WET FLOOR.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]...[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_592274][ul][div]olle_beard.GIF[/div][/ul][/div]

Lol, thats me aint it!! ??
  • Options
    An Australian guy is travelling around the Greek Islands . He walks into a bar and, by chance, is served by an Australian barmaid. As she takes his order, a Foster's, she notices his accent. Over the course of the evening they get chatting. At the end of her shift he asks if she wants to come back to his place.

Although she is attracted to him she says no. He then offers to pay her $200 to sleep with him.

As she is travelling around the world, and is short of funds, she agrees.

The next night the guy turns up again. Again he orders Fosters and after showing her plenty of attention, asks if she will sleep with him again for $200. She remembers the payout from night before and is only too happy to agree.

This goes on for 5 nights. On the 6th night the guy comes in again, orders Fosters but goes and sits in the corner. The barmaid thinks that if she pays him more attention then, maybe she can shake some more cash out of him. So she goes over and sits next to him.

She asks him where he's from in Australia ...

' Melbourne ', he tells her.

'So am I. What suburb?' she enquires.

'Glen Iris' he replies.

'That's amazing,' she says excitedly, 'so am I - what street?'

' Cameo Street ' he replies.

'This is unbelievable.........' she says, her voice quavering;

'What number?'

'Number 20', he replies.

She is totally astonished. 'You are NOT going to believe this,' she screams, 'but I'm from number 22! My parents still live there!'

'I know...' he says, 'Your Dad gave me $1,000 to give to you'

HE WHO DRINKS AUSTRALIAN, THINKS AUSTRALIAN