Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Erith & Chichester Wharf?

edited December 2009 in Not Sports Related
I know I've lived in the London Borough of Bexley on and off for 30 years but never really have explored Erith as a place. I think the only times I've ventured there was when I used to visit T's occasionally lol.

What's everyone's views of it as a place to live?

I ask as I've been emailed details about some flats at Chichester Wharf and look reasonably priced compared to what I've been looking at in Bexleyheath, Welling and Dartford. Anyone know anything about Chichester Wharf as a place?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    My daughter recently got a house in Belvedere (she was in Crayford) ... prices are way better than Bexleyheath, Welling and Dartford, and she's got a very decent place. Rather hilly round there, but good views ;-)

Chichester Wharf, I do not know.
  • Options
    Have lived down the road from Chichester Wharf for the past eight years, and would say it's a nice quiet pleasant area. Shops nearby in town are okay.

I have not had no problems in all the time i've been there.
  • Options
    its called erith-upon-thames!
  • Options
    Anywhere that puts a £1million fish in the middle of a roundabout must be financially sound or completely mental.

Erith is the latter.
  • Options
    The Larner Estate used to be a bit lively.

I am talking a long time ago though.
  • Options
    I live in Erith, away from the town centre and it's fine. The towns not what it used to be but it seems to be picking up again (lets forget the giant fish!) and there's been lots of new shops opening up over the last few years as well as the redevelopment of the sports centre and gym. Plenty of schools near by, train station and loads of bus routes. Plus your only about 15 minute drive to The Valley (even if you do support Spurs!)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thats ok! Yeah some of them are Twats to be honest and give the good honest ones a bad name. Hope it all goes well for you in the end!