Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Frozen shoulder..

2»

Comments

• Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Jesus @CharltonKerry sounds dreadful for you and as much as its terrible glad I'm not alone. So went docs today having the cortisone injection again thursday things crossed it works otherwise I'll be under the knife. Hopefully all goes well. Wishing all those suffering with the same a speedy recovery, what a shit and painful thing this is.
    Yes it was terrible, but the operation for the frozen shoulder actually stopped a much more serious situation, which the skilled surgeon managed to cure or at least prevent further deterioration, after 5 years I can just about lift a loaf of bread. What is funny when we go shopping or similar I get strange looks as I can’t carry anything with my left arm, so the wife does all the carrying, if I carry anything with my right arm, I automatically transfer it to my left when I go to open a door etc., and it ends up smashed on the floor. Feel really sorry for the long suffering wife, but it was a joint decision.

What was funny and Charlton related, just before surgery on a Saturday morning they asked me what TV program I wanted on to wake up to after the surgery, so I said Anything with football scores, so they put Geoff on, it was the day we won one nil up at Sheffield when Jacko scored the free kick, I wasn’t quite round, but apparent when the goal went in, I set off every alarm possible on the monitoring system, they weren’t happy, but I wasn’t really awake so I didn’t care.