Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Choice

edited November 2009 in Other Football and Sports
I have found a great website to watch live football and tonight i have a choice of Fulhamvs Blackburn or HullvsEverton to watch while i work. However i cannot decide which to choose and was wondering what you guys on here would watch if you had a choice of those two game.

(I dont care about Champ league atall so please no one mention that)

Comments

• Hull v Everton, with Hulls poor defensive record and all Everton's injuries would expect it to be open and lots of goals. Blackburns last match against Bolton was very boring so don't expect there too be much excitement in their game!
  • Whats the address mate
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Hull v Everton, with Hulls poor defensive record and all Everton's injuries would expect it to be open and lots of goals. Blackburns last match against Bolton was very boring so don't expect there too be much excitement in their game!

Ok yea thats a good thought also Everton have a few goal scorers too dont they and Hull for the drop this season cant wait to see Browns bellend face getting sacked lol.

Strange init Blackburn have always bin a very dull side apart from their one wonder season when they won the league.
  • cheers mate
  • Anytime :-)