Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    For some reason that's blocked at my work.
    What does it say?
  • Options
    It says 'Parky Warned' ;-)

But seriously ...

Charlton Athletic manager Phil Parkinson has been fined and warned about his future conduct by the Football Association following an incident in last month's 3-1 defeat at Carlisle United.

However, the former Colchester United boss has escaped a touchline ban.

The Addicks manager was dismissed by referee Mark Haywood after the Cumbrians were awarded a controversial 40th-minute penalty, which Carl Ikeme saved only for Ian Harte to score from the rebound.

Speaking after the game, Parkinson had said: "I was annoyed that it was a penalty. I lost my cool, which isn't good.

"It's a passionate game and sometimes these things happen and emotions get the better of you."
  • Options
    Riddiculous that he could get into any sort of trouble at least hes showing a bit of passion wot do they want managers to do just sit there motionless for 90 mins while we get beat 3-1.
  • Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    fined? how much and who pays?
  • Options
    £250 I think it was. We should have a whip.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Riddiculous that he could get into any sort of trouble at least hes showing a bit of passion wot do they want managers to do just sit there motionless for 90 mins while we get beat 3-1.

He's probably given the 4th Official and the Ref a load of verbal, which you cant do. Unless your Alex Ferguson.