Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Programme collection.

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
I have just bin having a clear out of the atic at our gaff in Kent and have discovered at least 4 boxes full of CAFC programmes from games dating back as far as the 70' (obviously they were given to me by various Charlton heads over the years but all the ones from anout 1990 are all collected by me) there must be a good several hundred im going to sort through them today (how sad i know) but was wondering if there anyone on here who might collect them or know anyone who might pay a decent sum for a decent number of programmes or for particular games, just a thought??????

Comments

• Options
    pretty much worthless. You might get 50p at most per programme unless they are for rare games.

Anything pre 1960s is collectable and well get a price.

Have a look on ebay for the number of unsold programme.

If you have any older (1960s and earlier) yearbooks or badges then they might be worth something.
  • Options
    I see yea i just thought on the numbers but its quiet nice to have them all so i will shop around after i have sorted them out today a see what i can get i have year books for every year i have supported them but nothing so far beyond 1970 is the furthest back the programmes go but will have a look and see what there is thanks for the advice :-)
  • Options
    I got rid of all mine in the summer. Would of rather gave them away to be honest. Was getting about £1.50-3 per season. Minimum of 15 per season. All that effort for little return. Bugger
  • Options
    When i was a youngster i collected every home and away Charlton programme for about 5 seasons. Then I decided to spend my money on more worthwile stuff such as beer lol. I rearly get a programme nowadays but i notice many people still collect them. The programmes on ebay that go for £££'s are usually dated 1950's and below but i've seen more recent ones only go for 1p!