Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PARKINSON COMMENTS PLEASE SHOULD HE STAY OR SHOULD HE GO?

im in split decissions here should parkinson stay or go???i think hes now on trial and i think if we get a run of good results -but if we get 2 poor results he could be forced to resign or be sacked?i think the person to take over is alan curbishley especially if this takeover of david gould is sucesfful-who would fans want in charge????????????????????

Comments

• Options
    your getting on my tits already
  • Options
    breath of fresh air steve.
  • Options
    7 discussions started in just over an hour is pretty impressive................could be the beginning of the end
  • Options
    not much on on tv only sodding get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LOL...all we need now is two_sheds back for a full house!!!
  • Options
    On a wind up.
  • Options
    Muppets invading the site looking for reaction.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]LOL...all we need now is two_sheds back for a full house!!!

don't speak ill of the dead :O
  • Options
    go and get a life you saddo !!!!!
  • Options
    Come on lads there's no need to go over the top. Just don't comment on his articles and let nature take it's course.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ColinTat[/cite]Come on lads there's no need to go over the top. Just don't comment on his articles and let nature take it's course.

Nature took it's course long ago with Ackers....LOL!
  • Options
    why has he be banned
  • Options
    Because if he started posting on here the Your Views on the OS would never get any comments!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]why has he be banned

Says "to be reviewed"

I've nothing against JA but he does have a form of verbal diarrhoea that means he has to post 100 times a day and always a new thread with CAPITALS.
  • Options
    he should be banned purely for an over excessive use of exclaimation marks! i fekking hate them :-)
  • Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!