Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Northwich......Well chuffed to see

edited November 2009 in General Charlton
a few Northwich fans on here that have obviously taken something of a shine to us....I can assure them that the feeling is mutual.
We didn't make any excuses did we (unlike that twat Ince in his post match interview yesterday) although it was hard to swallow I can tell ya....good luck to ALL underdogs in The FA Cup....it's what it's all about.
I think they have every chance too against a currently struggling Lincoln side.

Comments

• Options
    Seconded Soundas. If it wasn't so bloody far away I'd love to go the 2nd round match and stand stand in the DBS.
  • Options
    My brother-in-law is a big Imps fan...would love to have invited him down to The Valley for that one...ah well....that's The FA Cup for ya.
  • Options
    Indeed. The Northwich fans seem a good bunch and we all wish them well. There are now a lot of Charlton fans with a soft spot for the Vickers!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Indeed. The Northwich fans seem a good bunch and we all wish them well. There are now a lot of Charlton fans with a soft spot for the Vickers!

Could be a pre-season friendly next season ;-)
  • Options
    am i the only one who thinks its time we put this northwitch stuff to bed. Thread after thread being started about them is doing my nut in.

yes they beat us. yes they are jolly nice fellows but come on.
  • Options
    Yeah getting a bit much now
  • Options
    Not me. Considering how bleak the stories have been regarding future prospects for football clubs throughout the country, the commitment of Northwich Victoria's supporters to the club's survival and the response of its players is a fantastic tale. While the attention drawn to that club has come at the expense of CAFC, the fact that NVFC's fans conducted themselves with humor and class on this site is much appreciated and, coupled with the strength of the underlying narrative, I do not think we can express enough appreciation for the example they've set and inspiration they provide.