Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sorry AFKA but I have to have my own thread

.......to say that there should be some very humbled CL members out there this morning.

Looks like Parkinson might know a bit about the game after all.

Lets not get carried away with one win but lets also rememember to keep some perspective when we lose.

Comments

• Options
    / needs more negativity

=)
  • Options
    Spoke to acouple of Lifers in the Lib before the game and I said I was confident about today.
    How they laughed................
  • Options
    name and shame them you know you want to ;)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I think it has completely vindicated those of us that have been saying from the outset that:
    A) We have the players to blow away this league and should not be afraid of anyone.
    B) We should be playing 442 at home every time.
    c) We need the drive and enthusiasm of Nicky Bailey in the middle of the park not stuck out on the wing.
    D) We need to find two forwards who can actually play together.
    All those things came together yesterday and we all saw the result.
    Parky got it 100% right and we are all delighted and full credit to him.
    It doesn't doesn't make Parky right for persisting so long with 451 when it was clearly no longer working, or for keeping Bailey out wide, or for playing Mcleod up front on his own.
    However if he continues from now on playing 442 at home and reverting to 451 only occasionally when the situation merits, such as if we take the lead against Leeds with only 5 minutes to go, then he will have the full backing of most of us.
  • Options
    I'm not negative at all. I'm happy with Parkinson staying on (or at least as happy as I could be), but defeat at Yeovil wouldn't be so good, would it? We'll see. Great performance today. Let's hope it's permanent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Spoke to acouple of Lifers in the Lib before the game and I said I was confident about today.
    How they laughed................

name and shame harley