Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A funny letter from a Grimsby fan to the club, something we can relate to!

Comments

• So things could actually be worse, we could support Grimsby.

Thing is though that could still be us in 12 months time, worrying thought eh !
  • Truely truely a master piece.
  • Brilliant, great find FOD.
  • Great stuff :)
  • "Yours Sincerely"

;-)
  • Love it. Very funny!
  • 'toss-baskets'

Classic.
  • He's not happy then.
  • This must be a fantastic forum all of the time. One of the subsequent comments says that this is the "post of the week". Can't wait for next week!
  • someone should put a reply as charlton version, i would but i am not good at writing letters would be quite funny though!
  • Sponsored links:

• one of the single funniest things I've ever read....brilliant post, could send similar to our lot after Sunday

(yes I've had a few at lunch)
  • edited November 2009
    Scroll down - and you'll see his reply to somebody's comment:

Quoted from grimsby pete
    "Poorjar you always sit on the fence,

Why don't you speak your mind ?
    "

Very good read mate.

And Poojar replies:

Fúck it - it's gone in the post. Taking into account the current state of the postal service the club should receive it shortly before we reach the Unibond Premier.

LMAO!!!
  • haha that was an entertaining read.

I watched them against Leeds last night and didnt think they played too badly!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]haha that was an entertaining read.

Good turn out by their fans as well, they had the whole of one stand behind the goal.
  • edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]haha that was an entertaining read.

Good turn out by their fans as well, they had the whole of one stand behind the goal.

Watching Adrian Forbes for them upfront was hilarious. Someone explain the offside rule to the fella.
  • Could we get Poojar along to one of our Q&As
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]someone should put a reply as charlton version, i would but i am not good at writing letters would be quite funny though!

If someone wrote something like that about our demise on here they would be crucified for being too negative ;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]haha that was an entertaining read.

I watched them against Leeds last night and didnt think they played too badly![/quote]

Good turn out by their fans as well, they had the whole of one stand behind the goal.[/quote]

Yeah, very odd that, there seemed to be far too many of them for a game like that....do they have 'history'?? They were very excitable.
  • edited November 2009
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]haha that was an entertaining read.

Yeah, very odd that, there seemed to be far too many of them for a game like that....do they have 'history'?? They were very excitable.
    I don't think they get many chances to see their team play at the likes of Leeds which could explain the turnout. As for excitability, I guess after what they've been through they are easily excited!
  • Brilliant read...........

AFKA take note........
  • Sponsored links:

• Do you think he is unhappy or what.Speak your mind son good for you.
  • Brilliant. Shall we all adopt Grimsby as our second team, cos we know exactly how that fan is feeling dont we?
  • Just brilliant and what's more it's struck a chord and united supporters across the whole spectrum. After the fours days we've had it makes perfect and very apt reading, I had to register and say as much!
  • edited November 2009
    Superb. 33,000 reads in 4 days! Apparently now on a Man U forum. How could they possibly relate to it?
  • [cite]Posted By: Red_in_SE8[/cite]Superb. 33,000 reads in 4 days! Apparently now on a Man U forum. How could they possibly relate to it?

"'Cos I were goin' in 76, I ain't no glory 'unter, I know what it's like to support shit team..." etc etc etc - Ad Nauseum...
  • absolute class sums up how us ordinary supporters feel. THAT MAN IS PROPER and i blame my dad as well for taking me Charlton,he don't even bloody support us.
  • Great reading and also shows you that swearing can be very comical, so why it is now banned on this forum? We are footy supporters and swearing for fun and in a comical way is all part of being a fan. Sorry to the PC Police if that comment touches a nerve.
  • edited April 2010
    I like their little fish symbol. <*(((((><

Hopefully we never drop that far down... Anyone notice the Ebbsfleet comment
    My nan’s old lucky Buddha that used to sit in her front room can fúck off. When I was a kid I held it in my hands and wished for Town to be in the Premier League. I meant the proper one you fat cúnt, not the one occupied by Histon, Eastbourne and for fúck’s sake, Ebbsfleet, wherever that is.
  • [cite]Posted By: Jayajosh[/cite]Great reading and also shows you that swearing can be very comical, so why it is now banned on this forum? We are footy supporters and swearing for fun and in a comical way is all part of being a fan. Sorry to the PC Police if that comment touches a nerve.
    Agreed.