Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which song is it.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    That always makes you feel good - Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons, makes me feel good at the moment.

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Killing in the name - Rage against the Machine... makes me want to run around and kick arse. Not good when it comes on the ipod when i'm on the bus!

that always makes you feel sad - The Boxer - Simon and Garfunkle. Reminds me of my dad. RIP

that brings back a specific time or place - Nirvana - Smells like teen Spirit - drinking cider, snogging birds, dancing like an idiot in the Venue aged 16.

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral - The end - the Doors. or Firestarter - Prodigy if i'm being cremated
  • Options
    Kashmir by Led Zep always remids me of The Valley Henry.
    ;o)
  • Options
    That always makes you feel good - I Wanna Destroy You by The Softboys

That you'd have played for you at the Valley as you ran out to make your first appearance for the first team - Let Me Try by The MC5

that always makes you feel sad - Every Thing I own by Bread. This was the song my Ma had played at my Dads funeral.

that brings back a specific time or place - Peace In The Valley by Alabama 3. This came on as I was driving around picking people up for the Sunderland Play-Off final and I considered it a good omen.

that, other than RRR or VFR, you'd like played at your funeral - Spirit Walker by The Cult
  • Options
    bump, cos I like this one
  • Options
    good - Golden Brown (The Stranglers)

valley - Green Green Grass of Home (Jones the voice "of the valley") or the champions league music (is it Zeedorf the priest?)

sad - Ship building (Robert Wyatt)

time/place - Shadow (The Lurkers)

funeral - Sympathy with the Devil (Rolling Stones)
  • Options
    Waterloo Sunset (Kinks)
    Dirt (Death in Vegas)
    Black Star (Radiohead)
    Somewhere only we know (Keane)
    Last Stop This Town (Eels)
  • Options
    GOOD: Say A little Prayer - Aretha Franklin

VALLEY: What Have I Done To Deserve This? - Pet Shop Boys

SAD: Lucky Guy - Rickie Lee Jones

PLACE: Life On Mars - David Bowie (Lundy Island 1973)

FUNERAL: In A Hole - The Jesus and Mary Chain
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    good - one U2

valley - waterfront -SIMPLE MINDS

funeral - dont you forget about me - SIMPLE MINDS
    get off my cloud -ROLLING STONES
  • Options
    bang on boogie !

good - waterfront (simple minds)

valley - ?????? ( too late now for me to play)

sad - tears in heaven (eric clapton)

specfic time/place - don't stop me now ( queen)

funeral - the boxer (simon & garfunkle)
  • Options
    Good - Build me up Buttercup - foundations
    Valley - Into the Valley - skids
    Sad - one day like this - elbow (it just makes me cry - not actually sad)
    Specific time/place - Any song from Beatles - Revolver - (walking from Hither Green to Ladywell)
    Funeral - I'm liking the idea of "I am the ressurection" full version! everyone will think its over but it'll keep on going - or Layla by Eric cos thats a long one too!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dirt (Death in Vegas) Ooohh. Nice.