Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Long Before

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
we have another thread moaning at the moaners before they get started?

Comments

• You're ahead of the game TK, you've started one for the moaners who moan at the moaners who moan at the moaners.... or summink... :o)
  • Perhaps there's no-one left to moan at the moaners because everyone is now moaning (except the guy in Bangkok who hasn't seen us play for ages)
  • Give Parky a new contract after all he helped us to the new heights of Division One.
  • feckin joke isn't it,christ when will the board ever bloody learn,not a attractive club to take over now r we ;-(
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]feckin joke isn't it,christ when will the board ever bloody learn,not a attractive club to take over now r we ;-([/quote]

lo son they av been getting wrong since we let curbs go it is embarrasing.
  • do you no what mate i don't know what i'm more pissed off with the performances or myself for believing the hype the hype at the start of the season.
  • I am sensible the bloke hasnt had the proverbial pot but christ on a bike 3-1 to Carlisle?

In other news i saw Tuna score a quality goal today in the u18s but fk me your having a laugh.

let me in the dressing room before a game ill show em how much it matters.
  • after a good start we are now going backwards. The initial three away wins were a smokescreen. Hartlepool were poor, Orient gifted us the winner and Tranmere were the worst team on earth at the time. Since then, 3 draws and two defeats. Not good enough. Contract extension ? Bizarre.
  • We could start a thread about the moaners being poo pooed, when it's in fact Parky who should be poo pooed. A similar situation existed with Pardew, who poo pooed the poo pooers and proceeded to poo poo the principles of good management. Before you knew it, a whole club was reduced to it's knees-by poo poo.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]after a good start we are now going backwards. The initial three away wins were a smokescreen. Hartlepool were poor, Orient gifted us the winner and Tranmere were the worst team on earth at the time. Since then, 3 draws and two defeats. Not good enough. Contract extension ? Bizarre.
    This was entirely predictable.

All of the people that "saw no need" to shuffle the pack a bit or think about contingencies when we were doing well know nothing about modern football. This run started while we were winning games.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Perhaps there's no-one left to moan at the moaners because everyone is now moaning (except the guy in Bangkok who hasn't seen us play for ages)

Do I really sound like Mr Positive? I promise I'll have a moan after the next defeat.
  • [cite]Posted By: Bangkokaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]Perhaps there's no-one left to moan at the moaners because everyone is now moaning (except the guy in Bangkok who hasn't seen us play for ages)

Do I really sound like Mr Positive? I promise I'll have a moan after the next defeat.

You just sound like me before I actually saw a game last week.
  • After last season and based on were we are in the league i havnt started moaning yet. Out of 15 games we have lost 2 both away from home, one at the end of the world yesterday.