Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Thick of it - comedy series last night on BBC2

edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
Anyone else see this last night? Very funny! Apparently it has been on BBC 4 but this is the first time I have seen it. Disturbingly, I found the woman minister Nicola Murray more and more sexy as the program went on!

Link to Preview

Comments

• Options
    Its the 3rd series - and is absolutely first class...

"I've got more on my plate than a spinster at a wedding...that wasn't a reference to your daughter by the way"
  • Options
    I didn't think it was quite as good as the previous series (although it is still brilliant) - check them out, they are comedy gold.
  • Options
    Tom Rudd is an army term for stand up buggery

The only other candidate is my left bollock with a smiley face drawn on it.

Magic stuff
  • Options
    There's also a stand alone film, called In the Loop it features the same characters but in a different setting, which is well worth watching.
  • Options
    Isn't that the programme with the convicted Paedophile Chris Langham ?

Is he in this series, cos wouldn't watch it if he is, too creepy ?
  • Options
    Yup. He's not been in it for a while now. Unsurprisingly, he doesn't work in TV anymore.

Haven't seen the Loop yet, but am looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Malcolm Tucker really exists!
  • Options
    In The Loop is pretty good, lots of good one liners and Peter Capaldi is brilliant in the Malcolm Tucker role
  • Options
    "It's difficult, difficult, lemon difficult" one of the great lines from In The Loop.

Haven't seen the new series yet. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Thought the first episode of the new series was excellent, have to catch up with the second. They did well to keep it together after Chris Langham's arrest.

Can't wait to watch the movie. Have a friend who used to write speeches for MP's, the only thing that doesn't seem accurate is that they did very little work and the ammount of light fingered appropriation is akin to a scag head in WH Smith's. Whenever he and his co workers wrote a speech they used to massively magnify a picture of a penis for the backdrop to the MP's cack powerpoint, the level of input these minor cabinet MP's appeared to have on their speeches was virtually nothing but a few minor changes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2009
    Malcolm Tucker = Scots version of Alastair Campbell only Campbell is more extreme by all accounts. It's an awesome portrail by Peter Capaldi.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Malcolm Tucker = Scots version of Alastair Campbell only Campbell is more extreme by all accounts. It's an awesome portrail by Peter Capaldi.
    Ally considers himself to be Scots.
  • Options
    He's so dense even light bends round him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]He's so dense even light bends round him
    Laughed my fecking arse off at that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curbey[/cite]There's also a stand alone film, calledIn the Loopit features the same characters but in a different setting, which is well worth watching.
    I watched this last night. Really enjoyed it.
    Difficult, difficult, lemon difficult was brilliant.
  • Options
    Anyone know a good place to download this?
  • Options
    'your face is as sour as dot cotton licking p*ss off a nettle'