Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katie. My beautiful face.

edited October 2009 in Not Sports Related
I watched this last night and hope the scumbags who threw acid in this poor girls face get some sort of retribution in prison.

Comments

• Options
    i saw it too, dreadful. i think they should introduce a "human hunting season" in the same way they do with animals. were all the scumbags of this world could be placed out in safe area, so they couldn't escape and then all the people that have been on the end of their terrible actions could shoot them. perhaps that way we can rid this world of lowlife like them!
  • Options
    Didn't he get 2 life sentences? Still got off lightly in my view.

Channel 4 was on fire last night!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Didn't he get 2 life sentences? Still got off lightly in my view.

Channel 4 was on fire last night!

16 yrs Minimum & 12 yrs minimum - life doesn't mean life, sadly !!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    True sam bad init he should be left to rot scumbag.
  • Options
    A truly sad story, the poor girl seems so upbeat about life as well.
  • Options
    Stupidly, in this country you should commit crimes in pairs because they run concurrently.

In the US, they do what would appear the logical thing and have them run one after the other.

The legal system in this country is a f**king disgrace and this scum will be walking the streets not long after the first tariff is spent, no doubt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]True sam bad init she should be left to rot scumbag.
    Does this collection of words mean anything in particular?

I'm guessing (hoping) that you're not implying she's a scumbag for some mental reason?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]True sam bad init she should be left to rot scumbag.
    Does this collection of words mean anything in particular?

I'm guessing (hoping) that you're not implying she's a scumbag for some mental reason?

Why the F**k would i suggest that im not some sort of c*** it means i agree sam this is bad and he should be left to rot. Not she it was typo but i thought i edited it but it clearly diddnt work great now i do look like a c***. Not happy strangling my machine.
  • Options
    Just edited it thats better but now everytone will think i was talking about her i hate computers has just made me look like a real tosser which although thats true i would never joke about something like this not a laughing matter.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Stupidly, in this country you should commit crimes in pairs because they run concurrently.

In the US, they do what would appear the logical thing and have them run one after the other.

The legal system in this country is a f**king disgrace and this scum will be walking the streets not long after the first tariff is spent, no doubt.

I just hope they don't appeal against their sentances
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope the c*nt who did this to this poor girl suffers the consequences in prison. I hope both he and Marlon King get spitroasted in the prison showers by some fat Germans!
  • Options
    Sam lloyd,

You should appeal against your last sentence!!

:o)
  • Options
    a ?
  • Options
    I saw a trailer for the programme a week or so ago and that very brave young lady was interviewed, and decided I had better not watch it. Far too distressing :(
    As said above, the sentencing in this country is a joke.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Stupidly, in this country you should commit crimes in pairs because they run concurrently.

I just hope they don't appeal against their sentances

On the contrary, I hope they do because there's always the danger of the appeal judge extending the sentence....which in this instance would be fully justified and a very real possibility.
  • Options

You're spot on concurrent sentencing is the biggest joke of all. If it were up to me all sentences would run serially. I'd also make it that sentences didn't start until the offender was completely free of all drugs (including alcohol and nicoteen). There'd be regular tests and anyone found to have drugs in their bloodstream would have to wait until they got a clear result before restarting their sentence from scratch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]

You're spot on concurrent sentencing is the biggest joke of all. If it were up to me all sentences would run serially. I'd also make it that sentences didn't start until the offender was completely free of all drugs (including alcohol and nicoteen). There'd be regular tests and anyone found to have drugs in their bloodstream would have to wait until they got a clear result before restarting their sentence from scratch.

And finishing too I assume...according to what one hears, it's easier to score drugs in prison than out!