Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Advent Addicks

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
Well Xmas hit the shops about a month ago so i almost feel like i've left it too late. I tried this last year with a little bit of success so thought i would try again. The 12 days of Xmas Charlton style. It gives us plenty of time before the festive footie fixtures to get something going, particularly with Millwall in town on the saturday before xmas day. It would be nice if we could spend more time singing about us rather than 90 minutes of giving them the incest song, although they are the perfect ones to sing it about. Anyway, how about ....

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

12 Sam Sodjes
11 Kelly Yougas
10 Deon Burtons
9 Christian Daillys
8 Therry Racons
7 Jonjo Shelveys
6 Jo Semedos

5 KINSELLAS

4 Nicky Baileys
3 Lloyd Sams
2 Rob Elliotts

And a Parky in a pear tree

What do reckon, worth a go?

Comments

• Options
    very good
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: se7oaks[/cite]Well Xmas hit the shops about a month ago so i almost feel like i've left it too late. I tried this last year with a little bit of success so thought i would try again. The 12 days of Xmas Charlton style. It gives us plenty of time before the festive footie fixtures to get something going, particularly with Millwall in town on the saturday before xmas day. It would be nice if we could spend more time singing about us rather than 90 minutes of giving them the incest song, although they are the perfect ones to sing it about. Anyway, how about ....

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me

12 Sam Sodjes
    11 Kelly Yougas
    10 Deon Burtons
    9 Christian Daillys
    8 Therry Racons
    7 Jonjo Shelveys
    6 Jo Semedos

5 KINSELLAS

4 Nicky Baileys
    3 Lloyd Sams
    2 Rob Elliotts