Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chelski Away

Interesting to see whose going, and if you aren't, your reasons for not going ( £49 might possibly be a regular post)

Also, what should our expectations and aims be.

To get it rolling- I'm going, albeit on a business freebie, otherwise i wouldn't be because £49 is a obscene amount of money to be asked to pay.

All I hope is that we don't get tonked and play some decent football without getting any more injuries and or suspensions.

Comments

• Options
    Have not decided yet, may be going although I may pay the £10 & watch it in the old shed bar at the ground. This is a lucky venue for me as I watched game in there when Lisbie scored in last minute when we beat em 0-1. Jorge Costa's debut as a sub if I recall correctly.
  • Options
    I'm going to everton v liverpool for £36, should be a much better game!

up in liverpool for a wedding on friday so wouldn't have probably made the journey back down for it anyway
  • Options
    And in his pre-match interview, Costa stated that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink had never scored against him, and he had no plans for letting this change.....

We went on to win 1-0, and now JFH is playing for us..... strange world!
  • Options
    I just refuse to pay £49 to this club - or even the £45 in the lower stand, which is one of the worst views in the prem especially at such a cost!
  • Options
    £49 plus programme, plus drinks, travel etc a total rip off...
  • Options
    Costa only got on in that game as a late sub, but he kept him out in the return which we won as well :-)
  • Options
    A regular away traveller for the last 5 years and did them all last season but I have decided that at £48 a ticket I will go and see my parents instead and take them out for a meal it will make a perverse change to be listening to the radio or watching Sky to check our progress. Likely that I will be doing less away travel this year but then again it is early days
  • Options
    at a wedding in Chester on friday and could have gone the scouse derby saturday for less but decided to do neither . Must say that even if I was in London I would not pay £48 to go to Chelsea , no way.
  • Options
    Tickets for me and the lass and £100 to travel down and back - no way, I'll book our tickets for Villa Park instead. I haven't been to Stamford Bridge since they took away the dog/running track - has it changed much?!
  • Options
    Erika's Bro is tying the knot so will be listening in on me wireless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going but only cos I got a couple of freebies for me and the boy. A new ground for him which makes 10. Not bad for a 7 year old. He already keeps a count of how many grounds he's been to. I will start to worry when he wants to go to away games with Bromley FC (top of the league by the way!)
  • Options
    £49 is far too much..I'll pay £35 tops for a game of football, maybe one day if my finances allow my stance will change, but half a tonne before i've even got on the train is way to much..Although i have to say the £20 i paid for the carling cup last year was well worth the money