Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would ya? A Gillingham Special Edition

2»

Comments

• Options
    is that the indiginous people that need protecting?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]is that the indiginous people that need protecting?

So that's how the Adams family song originated ....?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Medders - You got a link to the Chav wedding photo's I want to show the Mrs?

google away my friend! Some real gems out there...
  • Options
    Some good laughs on this....
  • Options
    Every person (and there have been many) that I have forwarded that link to is positively loving it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]image009.jpg

Or the mother - She's the one to the right. Can't miss[strike]em[/strike]her

Thats the "woman" of my dreams...........
    (Sandras back at work !!)
  • Options
    Isn't it Scally and his bit of fluff?
  • Options
    We had a big 'traveller' wedding down here recently on with a reception on Poole Quay. After about 5-6 hours of solid drinking and generally making a nuisance of themselves in every one of the pubs on the Quay one of the charming bridemaids (you don't need me to describe her any futher than to say she wouldn't have looked out of place at the event above...or in fact a WeightWatchers meeting) decides she's feeling a bit frisky. Rather than wait 'till they get back home however the lucky guy and his classy lady start going at it in the flipping amusement arcade against one of the one armed bandits. 100% true as witnessed by a colleague who had to take refuge with the owner of the place when it all went off because they were politely asked to stop s#####g each other in front of the families using the arcade. Nice.
  • Options
    Would I?

Does a bear crap in the woods?! Women like that are bread & butter here

It's more of a duty than a pleasure but yes